Rent a yacht in Florida
You can find yachts available to rent in Florida and in different dream destinations around the world on the Nautal website. Flexible cancellation or changes up to 15 days before check in is allowed on selected boats. Check the conditions established with each boat owner.
Renting and chartering a yacht with a skipper in Florida has never been easier. Whether you’re looking to let loose in cosmopolitan hubs like Miami or Ft Lauderdale, or you’re looking to relax and indulge in water sports in the Florida Keys, a yacht can meet all of your needs and requirements.
Choose from a selection of premium yachts and charter your next sailing holiday in the sunshine state. Hop from bustling cities like Miami to quiet and secluded beaches in Caladesi as you circumnavigate Florida’s unique landmass in style. With a number of luxurious crewed yachts available in a premium fleet, there’s nothing better than anchoring across from the glistening lights of Florida on the Keys under a perfect sunset and shimmering sea reflection. Whether hourly, daily, or for a week, you can book a yacht in Florida for a great price.
What is the price of a charter yacht in Florida?
Renting a yacht in Florida costs from 2,250 dollars per day in low season. While in high season it costs from 3,900 dollars per day. Yachts are generally rented with a captain and the most luxurious vessels come with a crew. Check the mandatory and included extras with the owner.
Factors that can influence the price are a type of boat, length, age, capacity, season, duration of charter, with or without a skipper, extras, etc.
What can I do with a yacht rental in Florida?
Most visitors charter their vessels in South Florida, giving them ample opportunity to explore either side of Florida’s contrasting coastlines. Offering a Caribbean feel with an American twist, South Florida offers palm trees and coconuts galore, with spectacular food and good company. South Florida and the Florida Keys are made up of over 1,700 islands, so those on a yacht charter in Florida are spoilt for choice.
Here is a selection of popular sailing locations in Florida:
- Right at the end of the Keys to the west, Dry Tortugas offers a unique opportunity for yacht rentals, as you are able to reach the islands effortlessly by yacht in an idyllically remote paradise. This collection of islands is superb for activities such as fishing or snorkeling and diving. Be sure to pay a visit to Fort Jefferson in Garden Key.
- With such close proximity to the Caribbean climate and lifestyle, these islands are a tempting destination for many on a yacht rental in Florida. These beautiful Bahamian islands are only 45 nautical miles away from Miami and boast warm waters and exciting sea life.
- Those who would rather stay close to the bustling nightlife can still enjoy catching their own supper at Biscayne Bay. Located so close to the heart of Miami yet surrounded by national parks made up of forests, beaches and natural habitats, this area of Florida offers stunning views and plenty of things to do, on and off-board. Relax at sea as you watch the sunset over the outstanding downtown skyline, explore the sea life as you snorkel in the sunshine or delve into the urban nightlife awaiting you on Miami's coastline.
Why choose Florida to rent a yacht?
With a wide fleet of well-maintained luxury yachts suitable for romantic getaways, group holidays and once-in-a-lifetime family adventures, guests are offered a fully-trained crew and skipper with exceptionally high standards and service. Tailoring your trip with a personalised itinerary, choose a busy, action-packed vacation or a fishing excursion taking in some of the world’s best marine life. As a gateway to both the North Atlantic and the Caribbean Sea, crystal blue seas, coral barrier reefs and impressive vistas await on your next chartered yacht.
In addition to yachts to rent in Florida, you can also find motorboats, catamarans and ribs.
What is the weather like in Florida?
Florida is blessed with up to 300 sailable days a year. For those wanting to plan a winter escape between the months of November and April, the weather is dry and temperatures are blissfully warm. The winds are usually southerly, although during this season they tend to be more variable.
Throughout the summer season, the winds are usually light to moderate in an easterly direction at the beginning of the day. As the day progresses, quite often it can change to westerly wind. Temperatures are likely to rise up to over 30 °C (87 °F) so don’t forget to pack your sunscreen!
Whilst Florida is considered a year-round sailing destination, it can be prone to hurricanes in late summer and autumn months due to its geographical location. Remember to always check the weather forecast before venturing out on your Florida yacht charter, regardless of the time of year and to pack all necessary precautionary equipment on board.
How to get to Florida?
Florida is extremely accessible by air as there are five international airports in the area and more located further than a 2-hour drive away. Visitors flying from overseas can choose to travel to the following international airports:
- Charter a Luxury Yacht in Florida
Private jets and other aircrafts are also able to land at Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport, Boca Raton Airport, Miami-Opa Locka Executive Airport and Naples Airport.
- Florida Keys/Marathon International Airport
- Miami International Airport
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
- Palm Beach International Airport
- Southwest Florida International Airport