6 Heads (toilets)
Min - 7 days
Skipper included in the price
Yacht of 30.70 m in Greece
Falcon Yachts 30m
• Major refitted in 2017-8
• New fresh interiors
• Large and Comfortable cabins
• Generous deck space
• Experienced warm and friendly crew
|Length||100.72 ft Great length!|
|Day places||12 people Maximum capacity!|
|Cabins||5 Maximum comfort!|
|Heads (toilets)||6 Maximum comfort!|
|Engine power||2x2000 hp H.P.|
|Cruise speed||20 Knots|
|Max speed||25 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||158.50 GPH|
|Sep 30, 2019||Jun 28, 2020||-||-||$57,094|
|Jun 29, 2020||Aug 29, 2020||-||-||$62,285|
|Aug 30, 2020||Dec 29, 2020||-||-||$57,094|
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day.
INCLUDED IN THE CHARTER RATES:
The charter rate includes the rental of the yacht with the crew and insurance.
The above rate includes current discounted VAT of 12% for weekly charters (subject to any variation). VAT rate is determined by applicable tax legislation and may be subject to change without prior notice or responsibility on the Broker, the Stakeholder or the Owner. Should any changes in applicable tax legislation take place after the issuance of a charter agreement resulting in changes in total amount(s) due then the difference will be credited or debited accordingly to the Charterer.
EXCLUDED IN THE CHARTER RATES:
The charter rate does not include all other expenses such as food and drinks for the guests, fuel, port fees and taxes; all these expenses are charged at cost. For these expenses an advance of 30%-35% of the charter fee (APA) is asked of the client prior to embarkation.
At the end of the charter the captain will do the accounts with the clients, and in case the money spent for the client expenses is over the money paid in advance, the client will have to settle the accounts in cash directly to the captain prior to disembarkation, on the other side if there is a leftover balance from the money paid by the client, the captain will return the difference in cash to the client prior to disembarkation.
APA is not included in charter rate.
• A typical one week charter is a 7 nights and 8 days (embarkation & disembarkation time 12:00hrs noon time / as per hotel arrangements).
• All rates and availability are subject to change, and need to be confirmed at the time of booking.
• Gratuities are not included in the cost of the charter. The normal is between 10% & 15% of the base charter rate. As with all service businesses, a gratuity should be given if deserved. Remember besides the crew being your hosts, they can also be your personal Tour Guide, Cook, dishwasher, Waitress, Chauffeur, Bartender, Instructor and much more. Gratuities should be made with cash.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Greece, Athens. Harbour: Flisvos Marina. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.