- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
1 Heads (toilets)
Skipper included in the price
Rent this motorboat to sail the waves of Ibiza
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
There is no comment for this reviewThe boat owner responded to this comment:
Konstantina M. sailed with this VanDutch 40
Published Jun 18, 2019
|Engine power||2x260 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||22 Knots High speed!|
|Max speed||30 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||26.42 GPH|
|Electronics and navigation||
Included in the price
- Gift at check-in for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Skipper per rental
- Final cleaning per rental
- Towels per rental
- Snorkeling equipment per rental
- Water and soft drinks per rental
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Flexible check-in! Choose the day to start your charter, the check-in starts at 10:00 h.
- For day charters check-in starts from 11
- For day charters check-out is until 20
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat must return to the home port every night
- There is no overnight stay on board the boat
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Ibiza. Harbour: Port d'Eivissa. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.