- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
1 Heads (toilets)
Skipper is mandatory
Enjoy this Sealine F34 motorboat from 2005
The equipment of the boat contains: Bow thruster, Electric anchor, Bimini. You will find various electronic equipment here, consisting of: GPS Plotter in cockpit, Radar, MP3. Extra options: dinghy, air conditioning, heating.
Cruiser Sealine Flyer 11meter with Volvo IPS system and the 2 powerful engines Volvo Diesel 400pk each 3/1 cabins, 1 bathroom, in all cabins, generator, TV, DVD, plotter, radar, autopilot, ext grill, ice machine, count satellite, satellite -TV,
joystick docking, Volvo IPS system. full of extras!
You have soft drinks included in the rent and bath towels on board.
I can offer you packed lunches, if you make the request, do not hesitate to submit the request.
If you want to rent the boat for half a day or a full day, it is mandatory to book a skipper
This text was originally written in Dutch and has been translated by Google Translator.
NAGeorge was the best he is the captain and part owner. If you want a crazy time he is down, if you want to have a good conversation he is also down. Came on my honey moon. He was there to greet us perfect English, the boat was clean and he got everything ready for us, the boat is very well maintained as well. We started our ride and it was so wavy but doable. He came and gave us the option to go back if we want and come back another day so we can enjoy it. Can’t describe how much that was appreciated being in our honey moon. If you want to make sure you have a good time with the best service and one hell of a boat then this is the place! Thanks again had a great time!!
Talal sailed with this Sealine f34
Published Jun 10, 2019
Our skipper Bert was so accommodating! The weather forecast was rainy and he offered to switch to another day with better weather with no problem! He provided us with drinks and plates. He ensured we had a good time. He interacted with us and gave us many laughs.
Syundai J. sailed with this Sealine f34
Published May 26, 2019
|Day places||11 people Maximum capacity!|
|Fresh water||132.09 gal|
|Engine power||400 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||50.00 Knots High speed!|
|Max speed||50.00 Knots|
|Fuel tank capacity||105.67 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
Skipper is mandatory and costs $175 / day.
Included in the price
- Gift at check-in for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Skipper : $175 per day
- Skipper half day : $116 half day
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- For week charters it is allowed to sleep on board the night before the charter
- For day charters check-in starts from 10
- For day charters check-out is until 19
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a refund of 75% of the booking price.
diesel half day / 150 euros
diesel all day / 250 euros
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Ibiza. Harbour: Santa Eulàlia. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.