from $375 /half day
from $587 /day
from $4,106 /week
- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
Without skipper (bareboat)
Sea Ray Sundeck 190
Sea Ray Sea Ray 190
The Sea Ray Sundeck 190 is a high-end boat equipped with solarium in bow and stern, large awning, a powerful engine and all the extras you can imagine to enjoy with family and friends ... you can navigate up to 7 passengers.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Model||Sea Ray 190|
|Engine power||275cv H.P.|
|Cruise speed||20.00 Knots|
|Max speed||40.00 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||5.28 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||42.27 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Jan 1, 2019||Nov 30, 2019||$375||$587||$4,106|
Bareboat Please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
Included in the price
- Fast check-in for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Flexible check-in! Choose the day to start your charter.
- Flexible check-out! Choose the day to end your charter.
- For week charters it is allowed to sleep on board the night before the charter
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Mallorca. Harbour: Port d'Alcúdia. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.