from $1,650 $1,402 /day
from $10,371 $8,815 /week
The owner has not yet provided prices. Please make a request in order to receive an offer with a personalised price.
- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
Skipper included in the price
Motorboat rent Riviera 48 Flybridge in Marina Kalamaki, Athens refitted in 2019
Riviera 48 FlybridgeFlexible cancellation or change. The owner offers free cancellation up to 15 days before check-in if the client or the boat are located in a blocked or quarantined area (by local authorities) due to the Coronavirus outbreak. Safe & Clean. The owner of this boat has promised to comply with the safety and hygiene measures ordered by the local authorities, and to follow Nautal's recommendations for the prevention of the coronavirus.
The boat can sleep 8 persons + 2 crew, but also is available for daily trips for up to 12 persons.
Where style meets substance.
Our 48 ft. Riviera Flybridge is designed to provide you with all the comforts for your dream holiday. Discover the Greek islands and the beautiful coast line, explore remote hidden beaches, or experience the energy of the island night life. Whether you want a one day trip, overnight getaways or longer cruises, our expert captain will plan a trip to suit your needs. Bring your family and friends, or plan your romantic getaway. Relax, indulge and enjoy the best of boating life.
The space you want for the fun you want.
• Comfortably accommodates 8 adults
• Master cabin with double bed and en suite WC/ hot water showers
• Guest cabin with two sets of Twin beds and en suite WC/ hot water showers
• Third cabin with Twin beds
• Complete sets of Luxury Linen, Bath and Beach Towels
• Central air conditioning throughout
• Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
• Indoor/outdoor dining areas
• Beautiful teak interior
• Spacious deck
• Spacious hardtop enclosed Flybridge
• 30 knot maximum speed
• Tender with 15hp engine
• Fishing and snorkeling equipment, kayaking, watersports
• Sunset barbeques on our open air deck
Breakfast could be a bit more full English and the WiFi should be working. A music system that is WiFi enabled could add value too.Captain knew his craft. And had suggestions all the time. The hostess Marina was brilliant.
Ayuli J. sailed with this Riviera 48 Flybridge
Published Feb 28, 2020
Keine! Perfect Stay! :)Alles! Captain John ist einfach der Knaller. Er kümmert sich unglaublich toll um seine Gäste, damit sie den besten Trip ihres Lebens haben. Wir sind so froh bei ihm gechartert zu haben und können es jedem nur ans Herz legen mit ihm und seinem Boot einen Trip zu machen.
Barbara F. sailed with this Riviera 48 Flybridge
Published Jul 27, 2018
|Length||49.21 ft Great length!|
|Day places||12 people Maximum capacity!|
|Fresh water||264.17 gal|
|Engine power||1200 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||20 Knots|
|Max speed||30 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||36.98 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||686.85 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Nov 23, 2019||Dec 31, 2020||-||$1,650||$10,371|
|Jan 1, 2021||Dec 31, 2021||-||$1,650||$10,371|
- 15.00% discount , for all bookings .
Included in the price
- Fast check-in for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Final cleaning : $94 per rental
- For day charters check-in starts from 10:00 h.
- For day charters check-out is until 20:00 h.
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day.
OTHER OPTIONAL EXTRAS (consult prices): Airport or Hotel Transportation
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Greece, Athens. Harbour: Marina Kalamaki. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.