from $197 /day
from $726 $654 /week
The owner has not yet provided prices. Please make a request in order to receive an offer with a personalised price.
- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
Min - 1 day
With or without skipper
Quicksilver Activ 555 with 115 HP in Trogir, Split or islands
Quicksilver Activ 555Flexible cancellation or change. The owner offers the possibility to postpone the charter if the client or the boat are located in a blocked or quarantined area (by local authorities) due to the Coronavirus outbreak. The new date will be subject to the boat's availability and the price may be adjusted according to seasonal rates. Safe & Clean. The owner of this boat has promised to comply with the safety and hygiene measures ordered by the local authorities, and to follow Nautal's recommendations for the prevention of the coronavirus.
The motor has 115 HP.
Enjoy the Adriatic Sea on board of this magnificent Quicksilver 555 Activ! You will love the sky blue and clear water.
Further equipment: chart plotter, depth sounder, log speed, navigation charts, navigation equipment, navigation lights, 12 volt socket, MP3, radio AM/FM, complete safety equipment, bimini top, boat hook, bow anchor, cockpit cushions, cockpit loudspeakers, cockpit shower, cockpit table, fenders, fishing rod holders, handrail, instrument cover, mooring ropes, swimming ladder, battery for engine, bilge pump - automatic and bilge pump - manual.
For a minimum of 4 days rental the boat can be delivered to islands Hvar, Brac, or Solta (fuel not included).
In case of shorter rental periods, please contact us for more info.
Please keep in mind that mooring is not included.
very efficient and nice briefing
Bogumil P. sailed with this Quicksilver Activ 555
Published Jul 26, 2020
Nada es perfecto.Todo
Jordi T. sailed with this Quicksilver Activ 555
Published Sep 13, 2016
|Construction year||2018 Very new boat!|
|Fresh water||11.89 gal|
|Engine power||115 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||25 Knots High speed!|
|Max speed||40 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||3.96 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||23.78 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Oct 1, 2020||Dec 31, 2020||-||$197||$726|
|Dec 30, 2020||May 24, 2021||-||$197||$726|
|May 25, 2021||Jun 18, 2021||-||$222||$850|
|Jun 19, 2021||Jun 29, 2021||-||$246||$1,096|
|Jun 30, 2021||Aug 30, 2021||-||$271||$1,465|
|Aug 31, 2021||Sep 14, 2021||-||$246||$973|
|Sep 15, 2021||Sep 29, 2021||-||$222||$850|
|Sep 30, 2021||Dec 30, 2021||-||$197||$726|
|Dec 29, 2021||May 23, 2022||-||$197||$726|
- Long term discount 5.00% , for all bookings for more than 14 days of charter (discounts cannot be combined) .
- Long term discount 10.00% , for all bookings for more than 21 days of charter (discounts cannot be combined) .
The required deposit for this boat is $862
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Bank transfer, Visa, Cash, Master Card.
If you rent a bareboat please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
Included in the price
- Gift at check-in for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Skipper : $99 per day
- Water skis : $25 per day
- Water skis : $99 per week
- Wakeboard : $31 per day
- Wakeboard : $123 per week
- Paddle surf : $62 per day
- Paddle surf : $271 per week
- Banana : $62 per day
- Tube : $25 per day
- Tube : $74 per week
- Snorkeling equipment : $18 per day
- Snorkeling equipment : $99 per week
- Kayak : $37 per day
- Kayak : $148 per week
- Flexible check-in! Choose the day to start your charter, the check-in starts at 9:00 h.
- For day charters check-in starts from 9:00 h.
- For day charters check-out is until 18:00 h.
- The Mooring at the base port is only included for the check-in and for the check-out
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- There is no overnight stay on board the boat
- Second payment is due one month before charter
Skipper service for a period of 7 days will be €120/per day (excl. expenses) due to the overnight stays.
• Free fuel delivery service from more than 4 days of rental! (Fuel will be charged.)
• Renter must possess and bring a valid boating license together with an acceptable personal ID (i.e. national ID card, passport, or driver’s license).
• Boats can be rented bareboat or with a qualified skipper. Skipper service is not included in the price of the rental.
• In addition to the rental fee, each charter requires a security deposit. This deposit will be returned at the expiry of the lease contingent upon the vessel being returned as received, with its associated equipment intact – in the same condition that it was found – at the beginning of the rental period.
• All vessels are full kasko insured. Passengers are insured up to the maximum number of permitted passengers allowed on the chartered vessel.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Croatia, Split, Hvar. Harbour: Marina Trogir. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.