from $270 /half day
from $385 /day
from $2,698 /week
The owner has not yet provided prices. Please make a request in order to receive an offer with a personalised price.
- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
Without skipper (bareboat)
Motorboat Pacific Craft for rent in Port de Canet-en-Rousillon
Pacific Craft PACIFIC CRAFT 670
Bridge Equipment List: Bimini, Leaning Post. Equipment on board the boat: GPS plotter, VHF, Loch. Other equipment and extras: Fishing equipment, Water sports equipment, Ski pole.
This text was originally written in French and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Model||PACIFIC CRAFT 670|
|Engine power||175 H.P.|
|Electronics and navigation||
The required deposit for this boat is $2,301
If you rent a bareboat please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
Please once you make a reservation contact the boat owner to manage extras for your charter
- Towed buoy - 1/2 day, minimum price 20EUR (PURCHASE)
- Towed buoy - day, minimum price 30EUR (PURCHASE)
- Knee board - 1/2 day, minimum price 25EUR (PURCHASE)
- Knee board - full day, minimum price 34EUR (PURCHASE)
- Water skiing - 1/2 day, minimum price 20EUR (PURCHASE)
- Water skiing - full day, minimum price 30EUR (PURCHASE)
- Wakeboard - 1/2 day, minimum price 25EUR (PURCHASE)
- Wakeboard - full day, minimum price 34EUR (PURCHASE)
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
France, Eastern Pyrenees. Harbour: Port de Canet-en-Rousillon. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.