from $822 /day
from $5,755 $5,179 /week
The owner has not yet provided prices. Please make a request in order to receive an offer with a personalised price.
- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
1 Heads (toilets)
Min - 1 day
With or without skipper
Glide at a speed of 40.00 with this 298 ss motorboat
Monterey 298 ss🦠 Flexible cancellation or change. The owner offers the possibility to postpone the charter if the client or the boat are located in a blocked or quarantined area (by local authorities) due to the Coronavirus outbreak. The new date will be subject to the boat's availability and the price may be adjusted according to seasonal rates.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
Los mandos y uno de los motoresLa funcionalidad
Jose E. sailed with this Monterey 298 ss
Published Jul 3, 2018
Limpieza y mantenimiento
Juan S. sailed with this Monterey 298 ss
Published Jul 8, 2017
|Manufacturer||Monterey Highly valued manufacturer!|
|Day places||10 people|
|Fresh water||39.63 gal|
|Engine power||2x320 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||25 Knots High speed!|
|Max speed||40 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||21.13 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||158.50 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
- Long term discount 5.00% , for all bookings for more than 14 days of charter .
- Long term discount 5.00% , for all bookings for more than 21 days of charter .
The required deposit for this boat is $1,132
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Visa, Cash, Master Card, American Express.
If you rent a bareboat please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
Included in the price
- Snorkel equipment per rental
- Final cleaning per rental
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Wake / Waterskiing / Banana : $57 per day
- Donut : $34 per day
- Skipper : $170 per day
- Skipper half day : $113 half day
- If available we offer to sleep on board the last night after the charter
- For day charters check-in starts from 10
- For day charters check-out is until 20
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
- Possibility of catering. Previously ask for prices and menus.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Ibiza. Harbour: Port d'Eivissa. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.