from $1,722 /week
- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
1 Heads (toilets)
Min - 7 days
With or without skipper
250 Jeanneau Merry Fisher 795 in Port Trogir
Jeanneau Merry Fisher 795
Equipped with a bow thruster, this boat is very easy to maneuver.
This text was originally written in French and has been translated by Google Translator.
There is no comment for this review
Thomas S. sailed with this Jeanneau Merry Fisher 795
Published Aug 26, 2018
|Manufacturer||Jeanneau Highly valued manufacturer!|
|Model||Merry Fisher 795|
|Construction year||2017 Very new boat!|
|Day places||4 people|
|Fresh water||26.42 gal|
|Engine power||250 H.P.|
|Fuel tank capacity||73.97 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Apr 4, 2020||May 22, 2020||-||-||$1,722|
|May 23, 2020||Jun 26, 2020||-||-||$2,069|
|Jun 27, 2020||Aug 28, 2020||-||-||$2,762|
|Aug 29, 2020||Sep 11, 2020||-||-||$2,069|
|Sep 12, 2020||Oct 30, 2020||-||-||$1,722|
The required deposit for this boat is $1,733
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Visa, Master Card.
If you rent a bareboat please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
- Transit log end cleaning : $231 per rental
- Tourist tax : $1 per person per day
- Skipper : $116 per rental
- For week charters check-in is on Saturday at 17
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Croatia, Split, Hvar. Harbour: Port Trogir. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.