from $284 /day
from $1,361 /week
The owner has not yet provided prices. Please make a request in order to receive an offer with a personalised price.
- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
Min - 1 day
Skipper is mandatory
Explore Pontevedra at your own pace with your Cap Camarat 8.5 CC motorboat
Jeanneau Cap Camarat 8.5 CC
Built by Jeanneau it is an efficient outboard motorboat with a length of 7.95m and a center console with an enclosed control panel. It offers high performance with two outboard engines and has a capacity for 6 people. Perfect to feel the Rias Baixas and the magic of the sea!
* For weekend prices, check with the owner **
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Manufacturer||Jeanneau Highly valued manufacturer!|
|Model||Cap Camarat 8.5 CC|
|Fresh water||25.10 gal|
|Fuel tank capacity||105.67 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Oct 1, 2019||May 31, 2020||-||$284||$1,361|
|Jun 1, 2020||Jun 30, 2020||-||$340||$1,588|
|Jul 1, 2020||Aug 31, 2020||-||$397||$1,928|
|Sep 1, 2020||Sep 30, 2020||-||$340||$1,588|
Included in the price
- Fast check-in for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Skipper : $206 per day
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Final cleaning : $57 per day
- Final cleaning : $136 per week
- Flexible check-in! Choose the day to start your charter.
- For day charters check-in starts from 10
- For day charters check-out is until 20
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- There is no overnight stay on board the boat
- Second payment is due one month before charter
This boat is only rented with skipper
Final cleaning: € 50 / day, single or weekend departures: € 120 / week
Fuel: The ship's tank is delivered full and has to be returned in the same way. Mandatory to deliver to the Sailway staff at check-out the refueling ticket.
Extras that you can hire are: cabin coverage € 40 (includes sheets, pillows, duvet cover, two body towels and amenities). Extra Nordic with cover € 18 per Nordic. € 10 body towel. Small towel € 8. Outboard motor € 100 / rental. Pattern: € 150 / day.
You can hire catering on board, purchase and stowage service by boat, transfer of the boat to other ports (€ 9.68 / mile), transport service or passenger pick-up at the airport or train station (cost € 0.21 / km + tolls), laundry, paddle surfing, kayaking, gym, spa.
Reservations: 30% at the time of booking. A month before the rental date, the remaining 70% will be paid.
Cancellations: Up to 7 days before departure is penalized with 30%. Less than 7 days is penalized with 100% of the total rent. Except the right to cancel the rental is reserved due to adverse weather conditions in which 100% of the rent will be returned or the date may be changed.
Included in the price:
- Mooring in base port
- Rowing assistant
- Tool set
- Nautical advice
- Full insurance with bond
- Management of funding permits in the Maritime-Terrestrial National Park of the Atlantic Islands (Cíes, Ons and Sálvora).
Not included in the price:
- Mandatory final cleaning: € 50 / day or € 120 / week
- Pattern: € 150 / day season
- Moorings in other ports
- Employer maintenance (if hired)
- Outboard motor for auxiliary
- Any other concept not specified
- Penalty for delivery for delay € 60 hour (without fraction) from the half hour agreed upon at check-in
The fuel tank is delivered full and must be returned in the same way. It is essential to present a refueling receipt from the gas station upon arrival. Otherwise, the corresponding amount consumed plus a surcharge of € 50 + VAT for non-refueling is charged (the gas station of the Real Club Náutico de Vigo closes at 8:00 p.m.)
- Pattern: € 150 / day.
- Outboard for auxiliary: € 100
- Bed linen: € 40 per cabin. Includes fitted sheet, pillow with cover, duvet, 2 body towels and amenities. (The lounge berth counts as a cabin).
- Extra Nordic with cover: € 18 (1.60mX90cm)
- Small towel: € 8
- Large towel: € 10
- Picnic / lunch: Consult menus and prices
- Ship transfers to different ports of your base: € 10 / mile
- Transfers or shuttle service: According to mileage and tolls (if any)
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Pontevedra. Harbour: Vigo. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.