from $347 /day
from $2,311 /week
- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
Without skipper (bareboat)
Fantastic FOUR WINNS motorboat in Porto Vecchio
FOUR WINNS Sundower
I am renting my Four Wins 215 sundowner, 250 hp inboard engine
Boat fully equipped and maintained.
Sunbathing front and rear, removable table and awning for lunch, usb sound for your music.
There is a forward cabin with two beds ideally for 2 adults and a child.
The boat is located in Porto-vecchio, from where you can go to explore the beautiful coves and beaches, Palombagia, Santa Giulia or even Bonifacio.
The rental price does not include gasoline, departure with full, complement to the return.
Feel free to contact me for more information.
See you soon !
This text was originally written in French and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Day places||6 people|
|Fresh water||13.21 gal|
|Engine power||250 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||20.00 Knots|
|Max speed||30.00 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||4.76 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||66.04 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Sep 1, 2019||Oct 31, 2019||-||$347||$2,311|
The required deposit for this boat is $2,889
No skipper is provided for this boat
If you rent a bareboat please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
Included in the price
- Gift at check-in for members of the Top Sailors Club
- For day charters check-in starts from 9
- For day charters check-out is until 18
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
France, Southern Corsica - Porto Vecchio. Harbour: Marina de Porto Vecchio. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.