2 Heads (toilets)
Skipper is mandatory
Experience luxury on board this Princess Yachts 54 yacht
Princess Yachts 54
Prices range between € 15,256 and € 16,698 per week. It has tanks of 600 liters of fresh water and 2,500 liters of fuel. Equipped with ANTIMEDUSES POOL
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
There is no comment for this reviewThe boat owner responded to this comment:Thanks Susan great to had you on board
Susanne R. sailed with this Princess Yachts 54
Published Aug 11, 2019
|Length||54.79 ft Great length!|
|Day places||8 people|
|Fresh water||158.50 gal|
|Engine power||2 x 775 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||22.00 Knots High speed!|
|Max speed||30.00 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||39.63 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||660.43 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
The required deposit for this boat is $2,925
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Visa, Cash, American Express, Euro Card.
Skipper is mandatory and costs $293 / day.
Included in the price
- Fast check-in for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Final cleaning : $59 per person per day
- Skipper : $293 per day
- Final cleaning : $176 per week
- Skipper half day : $140 per day
- Final cleaning : $94 half day
- If available we offer to sleep on board the last night after the charter
- For day charters check-in starts from 10
- For day charters check-out is until 18
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day.
VISA / Eurocard = + 1%
AMEX = + 5%
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Mallorca. Harbour: Porto Pi. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.