1 Heads (toilets)
Skipper included in the price
Rent this yacht and get to know the exclusive beaches of Ibiza
Renting this pregnancy will be the most beautiful way to get to know all the corners of the Ibicencan coast and to admire its crystal clear waters from another perspective. If you want your holidays in the Balearic Islands to become a unique opportunity to discover and keep you in constant contact with nature, Ibiza presents itself as a paradise for aquatic and terrestrial activities: its turquoise waters lend themselves to the enjoyment of diving.
The Pershing 50 is a super motor boat that will allow you to visit the coast of the island and the neighboring island of Formentera in a unique way. Its Arneson engines allow you to enjoy navigation in a totally different way.
The rent is only done with a skipper.
The price includes: water, soft drinks, beer, a bottle of champagne, approved safety equipment, skipper, mooring at the base port Santa Eulalia, insurance, snorkel equipment, shower, towels and device to connect the ipod.
Gasoline is always paid separately, depending on the actual hours of navigation.
You can choose the route that you like best, to Formentera, Illetes to the caves of Cala Saona or go to the north of the island of Ibiza or simply to the island of Tagomago.
Our captains are professionals in the nautical sector and they can advise you the best according to the time you spend on your charter day and at all times, tell you how much real time you have been sailing.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
All goodSkipper was amazing
Gary C. sailed with this Pershing 50
Published Jul 1, 2017
There is no comment for this review
Tonnie B. sailed with this Pershing 50
Published Jun 16, 2018
|Manufacturer||Pershing Highly valued manufacturer!|
|Length||51.84 ft Great length!|
|Places||11 people Maximum capacity!|
|Fresh water||132.09 gal|
|Engine power||2x1600 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||20 Knots|
|Max speed||35 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||79.25 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||396.26 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Jun 6, 2020||Jun 27, 2020||-||$2,494||$17,459|
|Jun 28, 2020||Aug 28, 2020||-||$3,048||$21,338|
Included in the price
- Gift at check-in for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Skipper per day
- Final cleaning per rental
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Hostess : $137 per day
- Bed linen : $17 per person per day
- Dinghy : $57 per day
- If available we offer to sleep on board one more night before or after the charter
- For day charters check-in starts from 11
- For day charters check-out is until 19
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- There is no overnight stay on board the boat
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Ibiza. Harbour: Santa Eulàlia. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.