Skipper is mandatory
Relax aboard this luxury yacht in Ibiza
Gobbi Atlantis 47Flexible cancellation or change. The owner offers free cancellation up to 15 days before check-in if the client or the boat are located in a blocked or quarantined area (by local authorities) due to the Coronavirus outbreak. Safe & Clean. The owner of this boat has promised to comply with the safety and hygiene measures ordered by the local authorities, and to follow Nautal's recommendations for the prevention of the coronavirus.
Its 15m make people have enough space to enjoy the sun both in bow and aft. Without a doubt a magnificent choice to navigate the crystal clear waters of Ibiza and Formentera.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Length||49.21 ft Great length!|
|Day places||12 people Maximum capacity!|
|Fresh water||118.88 gal|
|Engine power||860 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||27 Knots High speed!|
|Max speed||33 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||26.42 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||356.63 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Sep 1, 2020||Sep 30, 2020||-||$2,105||$14,733|
|Oct 1, 2020||Mar 31, 2021||-||$1,954||$11,726|
|Apr 1, 2021||Jul 31, 2021||-||$2,105||$14,733|
|Aug 1, 2021||Aug 31, 2021||-||$2,405||$14,432|
|Sep 1, 2021||Sep 30, 2021||-||$2,105||$14,733|
- Last minute discount 5.00% for bookings made less than 1 day before charter From Sep 1, 2020 until Dec 31, 2021 (discounts cannot be combined) .
- Discount of 5.00% If you book before Dec 31, 2021 for bookings From Aug 31, 2020 until Dec 31, 2021 , for all bookings for more than 1 day of charter (discounts cannot be combined)
Included in the price
- Fast check-in for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Towels per day
- Final cleaning per day
- Bed linen per rental
- Paddle surf per day
- Internet Wi-Fi per rental
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Skipper : $186 per day
- Flexible check-in! Choose the day to start your charter.
- If available we offer to sleep on board one more night before or after the charter
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
*** NIGHT DISTRIBUTION:
With compulsory pattern
a.) Overnight in port
-2 double cabins: 4 people
-Local pattern, sleep outside the boat
TOTAL = 4 passengers
b.) Overnight at anchor
-1 double cabin for passengers: 2 people
-1 double cabin for skipper: 1 skipper
TOTAL = 2 people + skipper (NOTE: If there were children on board, they could sleep 3 people in the double cabin for passengers)
This boat complies with ALL the PROTOCOLS required for greater safety for all clients:
EVERY DAY before boarding the passengers and after the use of the boat;
- Thorough disinfecting cleanings are carried out on the outside and inside of the boat.
- Inside a fog machine is disinfected: Sanihaze is a portable disinfectant mist generator designed to treat large areas. Fog does not cause damage to treated surfaces. It is not corrosive, irritating, or flammable and is safe for sensitive skin.
ISO 9001: 2015 and 14001: 2015 accredited
• Tested by a CDC accredited laboratory
• Tested by an ISO 17025 testing laboratory and an ISO 15189 medical laboratory
• Tested by Infectious Disease inspection organization (accredited by CDC)
- Instantaneous body temperature measurement systems. In order to detect a person with feverish states before boarding.
- All material used during the day, such as snorkeling equipment, padulsurf, etc ... will be disinfected daily.
- Hydroalcoholic gels will be available for hand hygiene for all passengers and crew.
- The towel service will be washed at temperatures above 60º, we also give the opportunity for those who prefer the personal use of their own towel to bring it.
- Utensils such as glasses, cutlery, avocados will be for single use.
- So well, all staff will maintain the safety distances recommended by the Spanish Ministry of Health together with the WHO.
All this and more in order to always safeguard the health of our clients.
-Day rentals: If the weather conditions were not suitable for navigation, according to the owner, another available day will be offered, and if not possible, the money would be returned.
-Week rentals: If the weather conditions are not suitable for navigation, according to the owner, another available day will be offered, and if it were not possible, 50% of the amount paid would be refunded. This condition is subject to the number of days affected, which must represent at least 75% of the total number of days.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Ibiza. Harbour: Port d'Eivissa. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.