2 Heads (toilets)
Skipper is mandatory
Hop a board this Gianetti yacht in Saint-Tropez
Gianetti 45 Sport
Accommodating up to 12 people on board during the day, this Gianetti 45 Sport is ideal to spend a dream day with friends or family.
Equipped with two cabins, it can also suit a smaller crew wanting to enjoy the boat day and night.
This text was originally written in French and has been translated by Google Translator.
If you publish that it's with an English speaking captain, we expected that. So it's disappointing to learn that he only speaks French and we don't. That made communication hard although he did his best to communicate with us. The boat is very nice, but could need some visual and maybe mechanical service. The boat was showing a lot of exhaust fumes (very visible and smellable) Nevertheless we probably book another boat in the future through you guys, but will look at our previous experienceOur captain gave us a lot of privacy. He was polite, positive and willing to support us.
Maureen sailed with this Gianetti 45 Sport
Published Jun 13, 2019
Bit of a translation problem at the beginning, but Eric was a great skipper.The boat is great value for money
Michael F. sailed with this Gianetti 45 Sport
Published Jul 29, 2019
|Length||44.62 ft Great length!|
|Day places||12 people Maximum capacity!|
|Fresh water||158.50 gal|
|Engine power||2x450 H.P.|
|Max speed||35 Knots|
|Fuel tank capacity||501.93 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
The required deposit for this boat is $568
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Visa, Master Card, American Express.
Included in the price
- Fast check-in for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Final cleaning per rental
- Skipper per day
- Bed linen per rental
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Skipper : $341 per day
- Shipping : $57 per rental
- For day charters check-in starts from 10
- For day charters check-out is until 18
- Mooring not included.
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
France, Var. Harbour: Saint-Tropez. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.