2 Heads (toilets)
Skipper included in the price
Private Cruises in Ionian Islands,!
The Ferretti 46 offers a perfect balance of size, performance and comfort. The first surprise strikes you immediately when you step aboard. Fully equipped for pleasant and safety navigation her main features include large flybridge with many amenities. This 46 has been regularly maintained and is in excellent condition.
Also available for day cruises!
|Length||47.24 ft Great length!|
|Day places||12 people Maximum capacity!|
|Fresh water||264.17 gal|
|Engine power||575 hp x 2 Volvo H.P.|
|Cruise speed||26 Knots High speed!|
|Max speed||32 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||44.91 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||317.01 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
- If available we offer to sleep on board one more night before or after the charter
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment can be made at the check-in
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
All above prices do not include VAT
50% down payment within three working days from booking confirmation
50% final payment 30 days prior to departure
30% APA prior to embarkation/ return policy at the end of the charter
*If payments are not made within the above dates, booking will be cancelled
**Payments can be made by bank transfer or pay-pal
40% of the charter rate if the booking is cancelled at any time up to 30 days prior to the start date
100% of the charter rate if the booking is cancelled within 30 days prior to the start date
Crew, Snorkeling Equipment, End Cleaning, Bed Linen, Towels
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Greece, Peloponnese. Harbour: Port of Kyllini. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.