Skipper included in the price
Relax aboard this luxury yacht in Alicante
Fairline Squadron 58Flexible cancellation or change. The owner offers free cancellation up to 15 days before check-in if the client or the boat are located in a blocked or quarantined area (by local authorities) due to the Coronavirus outbreak.
With a cruising speed of 24 knots, the Vagabond will take you wherever you want to go ... and fast! The vagabond's outer deck is large and has plenty of space to rest in the sun. It has a large solarium in the bow and they join aft. The flybridge, comfortable seating and an unobstructed view, is an excellent place to relax and enjoy the Mediterranean. The boat has an elegant and comfortable interior, with large sofas, dining room, kitchen and a full bar. An excellent place to relax after a sunny day. It has 3 with capacity to spend 6 passengers overnight. Two cabins with large double beds and one with two single beds. It has a huge aft bathing platform perfect for anyone who wants to spend time in the water, swimming, snorkeling, or fishing.
Electronic elements: - Air conditioning throughout the interior- Hydraulic gangway to facilitate boarding
- Large flat screen TV with DVD in the living room
- stereo c or n CD / USB / Bluetooth
- washing machine
- many closets
- a full bar
- an electric grill and a fridge in the flydeck
- fully equipped kitchen with fridge / freezer, kitchen
Four fires and oven, dishwasher, microwave and Nespresso machine.
It has 220V EU standard power sockets for charging any electrical appliance that is inside.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
every thing was okswimming from the boatThe boat owner responded to this comment:Dear Robert, Thank you for your kind review. I am glad you enjoyed your day out at sea and our services. Kindest regards, Pleamar
Robert sailed with this Fairline Squadron 58
Published Jun 11, 2018
|Manufacturer||Fairline Highly valued manufacturer!|
|Length||57.58 ft Great length!|
|Day places||12 people Maximum capacity!|
|Fresh water||264.17 gal|
|Engine power||2x800 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||24 Knots High speed!|
|Max speed||30 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||42.27 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||449.09 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Jan 1, 2020||May 31, 2020||-||$3,709||$25,967|
|Jun 1, 2020||Jun 30, 2020||-||$4,059||$28,412|
|Jul 1, 2020||Aug 31, 2020||-||$4,759||$33,310|
|Sep 1, 2020||Sep 30, 2020||-||$4,059||$28,412|
|Oct 1, 2020||Dec 31, 2020||-||$3,709||$25,967|
The required deposit for this boat is $3,470
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Bank transfer, Visa, Cash.
Included in the price
- Bed linen per rental
- insurance per week
- Skipper per rental
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Final cleaning : $231 per rental
- Flexible check-in! Choose the day to start your charter, the check-in starts at 12:00 h.
- If available we offer to sleep on board one more night before or after the charter
- For day charters check-in starts from 10:00 h.
- For day charters check-out is until 18:00 h.
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day.
Prices include: crew, cleaning, sheets, towels, beach towels, mooring in base port.
Prices do not include: Fuel, travel, moorings in other ports, meals on board,
Deposit: € 3,000.
Reservations: Confirmation of reservations - by paying 50% of the total price.
It must be returned to the ship with a full tank.
APA 30% of the rental price.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Alicante. Harbour: Dénia. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.