2 Heads (toilets)
Min - 1 day
Skipper is mandatory
Discover the coast of Menorca in a Fairline yacht
Fairline Squadron 55
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
There is no comment for this review
Cugo G. sailed with this Fairline Squadron 55
Published Jun 2, 2017
|Manufacturer||Fairline Highly valued manufacturer!|
|Length||55.94 ft Great length!|
|Day places||12 people Maximum capacity!|
|Fresh water||151.11 gal|
|Engine power||2 x 610 CV H.P.|
|Cruise speed||20.00 Knots|
|Max speed||27.00 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||26.42 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||576.43 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Jun 22, 2019||Jul 26, 2019||-||$2,207||$13,826|
|Jul 27, 2019||Sep 6, 2019||-||$2,672||$16,730|
|Sep 7, 2019||Oct 25, 2019||-||$1,975||$12,315|
Skipper is mandatory and costs $209 / day.
Included in the price
- Final cleaning per rental
- Skipper : $209 per day
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Cook : $139 per day
- If available we offer to sleep on board one more night before or after the charter
- For day charters check-in starts from 10
- For day charters check-out is until 19
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one week before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Mooring at the Maritime Club of Mahón.
- Final cleaning.
- AB auxiliary pneumatics of 3.60 meters. with Mercury outboard motor of 20 CV.
- Use of snorkel equipment, paddle surfing, dinghy and donut.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Pattern (180 Euros / day).
- Food or drink.
- Cook / Waitress (if requested in advance).
NO HALF DAY IS RENTED. MINIMUM RENTAL: 1 DAY.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Menorca. Harbour: Maó. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.