Skipper included in the price
Relax aboard this luxury yacht in Alicante
Beneteau flyer viva 920Safe & Clean. The owner of this boat has promised to comply with the safety and hygiene measures ordered by the local authorities, and to follow Nautal's recommendations for the prevention of the coronavirus.
• Bow cover with white leather cushions
• Music installation
• Fishing equipment
• “Banana” type floats
• Water skis
• Diving equipment
You will spend unforgettable moments enjoying the sun in the Bay of Altea and the Sierra Helada Natural Park, taking a soda or wine, a refreshing bath or throwing the fishing rod. A 5 star activity to suit you.
• Departure from the exclusive nautical port of Porto Senso, Altea.
• Duration: 4 hours. Every day according to availability.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Model||flyer viva 920|
|Day places||8 people|
|Engine power||380CV H.P.|
|Cruise speed||10 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||6.60 GPH|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Jan 1, 2020||May 31, 2020||$411||$763||$11,733|
|Jun 1, 2020||Aug 31, 2020||$493||$880||$11,733|
|Sep 1, 2020||Dec 31, 2020||$411||$763||$11,733|
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Flexible check-in! Choose the day to start your charter.
- The boat must return to the home port every night
- There is no overnight stay on board the boat
- Second payment is due one week before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Alicante. Harbour: Mar i Muntanya. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.