Skipper included in the price
Fantastic Azimut yacht in Málaga
Azimut 58 FlyFlexible cancellation or change. The owner offers free cancellation up to 15 days before check-in if the client or the boat are located in a blocked or quarantined area (by local authorities) due to the Coronavirus outbreak. Safe & Clean. The owner of this boat has promised to comply with the safety and hygiene measures ordered by the local authorities, and to follow Nautal's recommendations for the prevention of the coronavirus.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
There is no comment for this review
Oscar M. sailed with this Azimut 58 Fly
Published Jul 2, 2018
|Length||62.01 ft Great length!|
|Day places||12 people Maximum capacity!|
|Engine power||2 x 900 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||26 Knots High speed!|
Included in the price
- Skipper per day
- Water and soft drinks per rental
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
Included in the price: fuel for 30 miles (4 hours) or 60 miles (8 hours).
Crossing Gibraltar: € 5,445.
It offers a charter of 2 hours (Sunset): € 1,815.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Málaga. Harbour: Puerto José Banús. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.