Skipper included in the price
Get to know Málaga from the sea with this exclusive Azimut yacht
Azimut 39 Fly
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Day places||11 people Maximum capacity!|
|Engine power||500 H.P.|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Dec 29, 2021||Dec 29, 2022||$1,363||$2,365||$14,227|
- Refund of 49% up to 30 days before arrival, excluding Nautal service charges. Learn more.
Included in the price
- Fuel consumption per rental
- Skipper per rental
- For day charters check-in starts from 10:00 h.
- For day charters check-out is until 20:00 h.
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due 30 days before the rental
It includes fuel consumption up to 40 miles on a full-day charter and 20 for the half-day charter.
Additional fuel € 150 / hour.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Fantastic Azimut yacht in Málaga
Get to know Málaga from the sea with your exclusive Azimut yacht
Spain, Málaga. Harbour: Capitan Puerto Banus. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.