Skipper is mandatory
Discover the coast of Castellón in a Astondoa yacht
Astondoa 40 OPEN
Also, discover the Nature Reserve in the Colulmbretes Islands.
You can snorkel and discover the Marine Reserve in the area.
Visits to Grossa Island, and navigate around La Horadada Islet interspersing bathing moments for snorkeling.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
Quizás la visita al faro de las Columbretes fue un poco larga teniendo en cuenta el calor que hacía.. recomendaría que la acortaran un poco en esos casosNos gustó todo! Muy bien nuestro patron, Julio! Muy amable y profesional.
María L. sailed with this Astondoa 40 OPEN
Published Aug 6, 2018
Alles guteThe boat owner responded to this comment:Esperamos volver a verle de nuevo.
Calin B. sailed with this Astondoa 40 OPEN
Published Jun 26, 2018
|Day places||10 people|
|Fresh water||79.25 gal|
|Engine power||480 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||15 Knots|
|Max speed||28 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||15.85 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||206.05 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|May 29, 2020||Sep 27, 2020||$877||$1,403||$7,016|
|Sep 28, 2020||Nov 27, 2020||$690||$965||$4,092|
|Nov 28, 2020||Dec 26, 2020||$526||$702||$3,216|
Included in the price
- Fuel consumption per rental
- Final cleaning : $58 per rental
- Skipper : $175 per day
- Flexible check-in! Choose the day to start your charter.
- If available we offer to sleep on board one more night before or after the charter
- For day charters check-in starts from 8:00 h.
- For day charters check-out is until 18:00 h.
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a refund of 50% of the booking price.
Included in the price:
- Fuel up to 30 miles in half-day departures and up to 60 miles in day departures, from these distances the fuel is paid by the customer
Not included in the price:
- Moorings outside the base port.
- Fuel from 30 miles on half-day departures and from 60 miles on day trips.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Castellón. Harbour: Puerto de Castellón. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.