1 Heads (toilets)
Skipper is mandatory
Discover the coast of Castellón on board this luxurious 40 OPEN
Astondoa 40 OPEN
In addition, discover the Natural Reserve in the Colulmbretes Islands.
You can snorkel and discover the Marine Reserve of the area.
Visits to the Grossa Island, and sail around the Islet La Horadada interspersing moments of bath to practice snorkeling.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
Quizás la visita al faro de las Columbretes fue un poco larga teniendo en cuenta el calor que hacía.. recomendaría que la acortaran un poco en esos casosNos gustó todo! Muy bien nuestro patron, Julio! Muy amable y profesional.
María L. sailed with this Astondoa 40 OPEN
Published Aug 6, 2018
Alles guteThe boat owner responded to this comment:Esperamos volver a verle de nuevo.
Calin B. sailed with this Astondoa 40 OPEN
Published Jun 26, 2018
|Day places||10 people|
|Fresh water||79.25 gal|
|Engine power||480 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||15.00 Knots|
|Max speed||28.00 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||15.85 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||206.05 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Sep 30, 2019||Nov 29, 2019||$683||$955||$4,052|
|Nov 30, 2019||Dec 28, 2019||$521||$695||$3,183|
Skipper is mandatory and costs $174 / day.
Included in the price
- Fuel consumption per rental
- Final cleaning : $58 per rental
- Skipper : $174 per day
- If available we offer to sleep on board one more night before or after the charter
- For day charters check-in starts from 8
- For day charters check-out is until 18
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a refund of 50% of the booking price.
Included in the price:
- Fuel up to 30 miles on half-day departures and up to 60 miles on day trips, from these distances the fuel is borne by the customer
Not included in the price:
- Moorings outside the base port
- Fuel from 30 miles on half-day departures and from 60 miles on day trips
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Castellón. Harbour: Puerto de Castellón. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.