1 Heads (toilets)
Skipper is mandatory
Enjoy sailing on this exclusive yacht of 12.00 meters
The yacht has two spacious and comfortable solariums in the bow and stern, shower with hot and cold water in the stern to remove salt or sand after the bath and an outdoor wet bar with fridge. The exterior upholstery is new in 2019 as well as the Burma teak outdoor table. In the garage there is an auxiliary boat to go down to the beaches or restaurants. Two large Bimini awnings will protect you from the midday sun to eat comfortably in the shade, if you wish.
The interior, modern and elegant design, has two cabins, bathroom with electric toilet, shower and high quality toiletries and air-conditioned lounge.
It is the ship with the perfect length. Neither too big nor too small, to visit all the beaches of Menorca, Mallorca or Ibiza with comfort.
€ 1,200 / day in October and May
€ 1,500 / day in June and September.
€ 1,800 / day in July and August
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- Professional Skipper entitled € 250
- Final cleaning € 100
- Water and soft drinks throughout the day.
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Use of towels.
- Use of toiletries.
- Auxiliary boat with engine.
- Mooring in base port.
- Light and water consumption.
- Accident insurance.
EXTRAS NOT INCLUDED
- Alcoholic drinks.
- Hostess service
- Fuel consumption used. 75l / h
- Moorings and payment funding outside the base port, if necessary.
* Discounts for rentals of 2 or more days.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
Es el mejor 40 pies de menorca, con diferencia. Y Víctor es un grandísimo patrón. Pasamos un día genialThe boat owner responded to this comment:Con clientes como Carles y sus amigos es muy agradable realizar este trabajo. Yo también lo pasé genial!
Carles L. sailed with this Astondoa 40
Published Aug 7, 2019
Nada!El barco es fantástico y lo es más aún Víctor. El mejor patrón que he conocido.The boat owner responded to this comment:Muchas gracias, Francisco. Pasé un día memorable a vuestro lado y ya tengo ganas de repetir. Great minds think alike! ;-D
Francisco B. sailed with this Astondoa 40
Published Aug 20, 2019
|Day places||10 people|
|Fresh water||79.25 gal|
|Engine power||660 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||24 Knots High speed!|
|Max speed||35 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||19.81 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||206.05 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|May 1, 2020||Jun 30, 2020||-||$1,383||$9,221|
|Jul 1, 2020||Aug 31, 2020||-||$1,729||$11,526|
|Sep 1, 2020||Sep 30, 2020||-||$1,383||$9,221|
|Oct 1, 2020||Oct 31, 2020||-||$980||$6,800|
The required deposit for this boat is $576
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Bank transfer, Visa, Master Card.
- Skipper : $288 per day
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Final cleaning : $115 per day
- Flexible check-in! Choose the day to start your charter.
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat must return to the home port every night
- There is no overnight stay on board the boat
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day.
Mandatory extra: payment anchors, if necessary.
For safety reasons, cooking on board is not allowed.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Menorca. Harbour: Maó. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.