Skipper included in the price
The glamorous 56ft fly bridge triple-deck yacht imported from Italy
The crew was fantastic!
Aleksandr sailed with this Aicon Flybridge
Published Jul 11, 2019
|Length||57.41 ft Great length!|
|Day places||12 people Maximum capacity!|
|Heads (toilets)||3 Maximum comfort!|
|Cruise speed||15 Knots|
|Max speed||20 Knots|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Dec 28, 2021||Dec 29, 2021||-||$4,375||$30,625|
|Dec 30, 2021||Jan 28, 2022||$2,250||$3,900||$27,300|
|Jan 29, 2022||Feb 26, 2022||$2,250||$2,925||$20,475|
|Feb 27, 2022||Mar 29, 2022||$2,250||$2,925||$20,475|
|Mar 30, 2022||Apr 28, 2022||$2,250||$3,900||$27,300|
|Apr 29, 2022||May 29, 2022||$2,250||$2,925||$20,475|
|May 30, 2022||Jun 28, 2022||$2,250||$2,925||$20,475|
|Jun 29, 2022||Jul 29, 2022||$2,250||$3,900||$27,300|
|Jul 30, 2022||Aug 29, 2022||$2,250||$3,900||$27,300|
|Aug 30, 2022||Sep 28, 2022||$2,250||$3,900||$27,300|
|Sep 29, 2022||Oct 29, 2022||$2,250||$2,925||$20,475|
|Oct 30, 2022||Nov 28, 2022||$2,250||$2,925||$20,475|
|Nov 29, 2022||Dec 28, 2022||$2,250||$3,900||$27,300|
|Dec 29, 2022||Jan 5, 2023||-||$4,875||$34,125|
The required deposit for this boat is $1,750
The following payment methods can be used to pay the deposit: Bank transfer, Visa, Cash, Master Card, American Express.
- Refund of 56% up to 30 days before arrival, excluding Nautal service charges. Learn more.
- For day charters check-in starts from 9:00 h.
- For day charters check-out is until 17:00 h.
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat must return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due 30 days before the rental
Full payment must be received before charter. We accept payment by Visa or Mastercard credit/debit cards, Doku, or online bank transfers. The available payment options are displayed during the booking process. A payment processing fee of up to 2.75% may apply to CC payments
Once your booking has been successfully completed, a Booking Confirmation will be issued in respect of each charter booked and sent to the email address provided in your registered account. You MUST produce your Booking Confirmation(s) upon departure, together with your original valid photo identification document (national registration identity card, passport, driver's licence or other identification card or document as Pulau Group may require).
At all times during the booking process, you will be advised to ensure the accuracy of your booking details (guest details, stay dates, charter types, charter rates, number of guest(s), Nationalities, Ages, Add-Ons). Pulau Group will not be responsible or liable for errors in booking details.
CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS
Change of Guest name on your booking is allowed if made 24hrs before charter date. Change or adding of guests is subject to a Name Change Fee of 1,200,000 IDR.
• Full refund or no payment for cancellations over 14 days’ notice
• 50% of charter price due for cancellations within 2-14 days’ notice
• 100% payment due or no refund for cancellations within 48 hours of time of embarkation
• If cancelled at the discretion of PLC due to inclement weather or sea conditions then an alternative date will be offered, and/or a refund/voucher may apply. This decision will be made 1 hour prior to charter disembarkation
• If cancelled during the charter by the guest, where the guest wishes to return to shore due to sea-sickness (when ocean conditions are good and there is no reason not to cruise/sail upon our Captains expert advice) then there is no refund. It is the responsibility of the guest to take their preferred method of prevention against seasickness 1 day before & again on the morning of the charter at least 2hrs prior to embarkation to be effective, not to consume alcohol at least 24hrs in advance of charter and to be sure they are sea-fit prior to embarking. Please note we offer sea-sickness/anti motion tablets on board and also natural remedies in the rare event they are required.
Please note that we aim to never disappoint on our charters as we wish for all guests to have an enjoyable and safe day out. We do not take out guests in inclement conditions where they would not enjoy their day. However, we have the experience and knowledge of what the weather conditions are at our intended destination. In saying this, we would consult with you to come to a joint and agreeable decision should the weather be an issue. We are happy to accommodate you on the following day/s should there be availability and there not be another paid for booking on that date or offer a voucher to be used upon another occasion.
Note: RAINY SEASON is from OCTOBER-MARCH.
Please keep in mind that the conditions at the intended destination may be different and still suitable to conduct the charter and Pulau Luxury Charters Captain and Crew has the local knowledge and professional experience in determining the viability of the charter for the comfort and safety of all guests and crew on board.
Inclement weather is defined as prolonged and heavy rain, or conditions deemed unsafe to the guest by our captain/s, throughout the duration of your charter. Please know that it is normal to experience patches of rain throughout the day in rainy season – these normally occur early in the morning or late in the afternoon.
In the event of cancellation on the day by the guest, refund amount will be total amount paid minus any incurred costs (being transport, harbour clearances and catering).
You are liable for any damage howsoever caused to the allocated vessel(s) or to the business premises and vehicle(s) or property caused by you or any persons in your party during your charter. Pulau Group reserves the right to retain your credit card and/or debit card details and charge or debit such amounts as it shall in its sole discretion deem fit on the said card(s) to compensate or make good the loss, damage, costs or expenses incurred or suffered by Pulau Group as a result of the aforesaid. Regardless, Pulau Group further reserves the right to commence legal proceedings against you without notice.
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligations under this Agreement due to causes which are beyond their reasonable control and of a nature which neither has the power or authority to remedy, including without limitation, acts of God, acts of civil or military disturbances, fires, floods, epidemics, wars, riots and acts of terrorism. In the event of such an occurrence, the party claiming relief thereon shall give prompt written notice thereof to the other party and any time for performance of an obligation shall be extended by time equal to the length of delay attributable to such occurrence. Bookings affected by acts of war, terrorism or natural disasters have to be dealt with on a case by case basis.
All prices include tax.
Rent this yacht and get to know the exclusive beaches of Bali
Experience luxury on board this Aicon Flybridge yacht
Indonesia, Bali. Harbour: Serangan Harbour. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.