5 Heads (toilets)
Min - 1 day
Skipper is mandatory
Trimaran of 15.60 meters for rent in Hyères
Neel Trimarans Neel 51
For maximum thrills and exceptional comfort, the 2017 Neel 51 trimaran gives you a new sailing experience. Tight lines, inverted bows, centering weights ... the nautical qualities of the trimaran are exceptional sailing. The smoothness of the touch of bar is very appreciated by the owners having previously sailed on performance monohulls.
With 90 m² of living space on board, 4 independent double cabins and their bathroom (plus 2 cabins for crew) and open living space, mid-interior, mid-exterior: RENT YOUR LOFT A VOILE!
This text was originally written in French and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Construction year||2019 This year's boat!|
|Length||51.18 ft Great length!|
|Day places||10 people|
|Cabins||5 Maximum comfort!|
|Heads (toilets)||5 Maximum comfort!|
|Fresh water||158.50 gal|
|Engine power||75 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||8.00 Knots|
|Max speed||20.00 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||1.32 GPH Minimal fuel consumption!|
|Fuel tank capacity||158.50 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Aug 31, 2019||Sep 27, 2019||-||$2,801||$11,156|
|Sep 28, 2019||Nov 1, 2019||-||$2,243||$10,458|
|Nov 2, 2019||Apr 3, 2020||-||$1,964||$8,367|
- Long term discount 7.50% , for all bookings for more than 14 days of charter .
The required deposit for this boat is $6,972
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Bank transfer (One week before), Visa, Traveller cheque.
Skipper is mandatory and costs $302 / day.
Included in the price
- Gas per rental
- Dinghy per rental
- Outboard engine per rental
- Towels per cabin, per week
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Skipper : $302 per day
- Final cleaning : $581 per rental
- Bed linen : $81 per cabin, per week
- Hostess : $198 per day
- Spinnaker : $349 per week
- Paddle surf : $105 per week
- For week charters check-in is on Friday at 17
- For day charters check-in starts from 9
- For day charters check-out is until 17
- The Mooring at the base port is only included for the check-in and for the check-out
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
France, Var. Harbour: Hyères. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.