2 Heads (toilets)
Skipper included in the price
Enjoy your trip in a 17.50 metre sailboat
Sailing Schooner con Comandante e Hostess CCYD 55"
Its steel hull has given it the strength that allowed it to make a trip around the world and some Atlantic crossings without suffering wear; rigging is supreme, consisting of two Canclini masts with interrupted rigging gives it the charm that the sailor lets dream of its "under canvas" performance, its low center of gravity and the stability obtained with soft lines of hull that do not betray force, give it stability in navigation and at anchor, when you are on the anchor.
Its interiors have been designed to allow comfort and privacy to its guests; a very large master cabin with en suite bathroom in the bow, separated from the saloon where there is a kitchen equipped with a 4-burner stove, oven, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, ice maker, a chilled wine cellar, a freezer and three refrigerator for a total capacity of 500lt refrigerated. In terms of capacity, the water reserve is not lacking, it can take up to 2800 liters. The elegance of fine mahogany and rosewood woods, crafted by the skilled hands of the Venetian cabinet makers, does not exceed in veggies an end in itself and is recognized only as a class, a class that makes you fall in love ...
We do not carry boarding in the cabin, the price is for exclusive charter with crew of the whole boat.
We are waiting for you on board!
Gianluca & Virginia
This text was originally written in Italian and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Model||con Comandante e Hostess CCYD 55"|
|Boat type||Sailing boat|
|Length||57.41 ft Great length!|
|Day places||10 people|
|Fresh water||739.68 gal|
|Engine power||224 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||7 Knots|
|Max speed||9 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||5.28 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||634.01 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|May 1, 2020||May 31, 2020||-||$1,361||$10,206|
|Jun 1, 2020||Jul 31, 2020||-||$1,701||$12,247|
|Aug 1, 2020||Aug 31, 2020||-||-||$14,742|
|Sep 1, 2020||May 31, 2021||-||$1,361||$10,206|
- Last minute discount 15.00% for bookings made less than 1 day before charter From Jan 31, 2020 until Apr 1, 2020 (discounts cannot be combined) .
Included in the price
- Gift at check-in for members of the Top Sailors Club
- For week charters check-in is on Monday at 18
- If available we offer to sleep on board one more night before or after the charter
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day.
Daily and final cleaning with steam sanitization
· Linen in the room
· Set of towels per person
Hostess (cook / sommelier)
Multimedia system in cabin and saloon
Cockpit and deck cushions
Mooring in the port of embarkation and in the port of disembarkation.
· Menus customized to specific customer needs will be quoted in advance
Cost of mooring in a port other than that of embarkation and disembarkation.
Mooring cost in port not provided for in the navigation plan even if affected by adverse weather conditions. (adverse weather conditions refer to any event unfavorable to comfortable and safe navigation identified at the captain's sole discretion)
· Anything not mentioned under "included"
It is expressly forbidden:
· Consume on board food and alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks purchased on the ground;
· Smoke tobacco or essences inside the boat (it will be allowed in the outdoor spaces);
· Bring or transport animals on board unless agreed before booking the cruise;
· Carry or carry weapons on board, including for hunting, including spearguns for underwater hunting;
Organize private parties on board unless agreed before booking the cruise;
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Italy, Tuscany. Harbour: Portoferraio. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.