3 Heads (toilets)
Min - 1 day
Skipper included in the price
Enjoy your trip in a 17.50 metre sailboat
Sailing Schooner con Comandante e Hostess CCYD 55"
Its steel hull has given it the strength that allowed it to make a trip around the world and some Atlantic crossings without suffering wear; rigging is supreme, consisting of two Canclini masts with interrupted rigging gives it the charm that the sailor lets dream of its "under canvas" performance, its low center of gravity and the stability obtained with soft lines of hull that do not betray force, give it stability in navigation and at anchor, when you are on the anchor.
Its interiors have been designed to allow comfort and privacy to its guests; a very large master cabin with en suite bathroom in the bow, separated from the saloon where there is a kitchen equipped with a 4-burner stove, oven, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, ice maker, a chilled wine cellar, a freezer and three refrigerator for a total capacity of 500lt refrigerated. In terms of capacity, the water reserve is not lacking, it can take up to 2800 liters. The elegance of fine mahogany and rosewood woods, crafted by the skilled hands of the Venetian cabinet makers, does not exceed in veggies an end in itself and is recognized only as a class, a class that makes you fall in love ...
We do not carry boarding in the cabin, the price is for exclusive charter with crew of the whole boat.
We are waiting for you on board!
Gianluca & Virginia
This text was originally written in Italian and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Model||con Comandante e Hostess CCYD 55"|
|Boat type||Sailing boat|
|Length||57.41 ft Great length!|
|Day places||10 people|
|Heads (toilets)||3 Maximum comfort!|
|Fresh water||581.18 gal|
|Engine power||224 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||7.00 Knots|
|Max speed||9.00 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||2.11 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||475.51 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Oct 1, 2019||Dec 20, 2019||-||$1,048||$6,289|
|Apr 1, 2020||May 31, 2020||-||$1,397||$10,481|
|Jun 1, 2020||Jul 31, 2020||-||$1,747||$12,577|
|Aug 1, 2020||Aug 31, 2020||-||$2,329||$16,770|
|Sep 1, 2020||May 31, 2021||-||$1,397||$10,481|
Mandatory skipper included in the price.
Included in the price
- Gift at check-in for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Pick-up transfer : $175 per day
- Water skis : $233 half day
- Wakeboard : $233 half day
- Flexible check-in! Choose the day to start your charter.
- If available we offer to sleep on board one more night before or after the charter
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day.
· Daily and final cleaning with steam sanitation
· Linen in the room
· Set of towels per person
· Hostess (cook / sommelier)
· WiFi Internet
· Multimedia system in the cabin and saloon
· Snorkeling equipment
· Cockpit and deck cushions
· Three hours of motorized navigation per day
· Mooring at the port of embarkation and at the port of unloading.
· Engine navigation hours over three per day € 20 / hour
· Customized menus according to specific customer requirements will be quoted in advance
· Non-alcoholic drinks in the minibar. Wine list and beer on board
· Cost of mooring in a port other than the embarkation and disembarkation port.
· Cost of mooring in the port not included in the navigation plan even if conditioned by adverse weather conditions. (due to adverse weather conditions means any adverse event for the comfortable and safe navigation identified at the sole discretion of the commander)
· Anything not mentioned under "included"
It is expressly forbidden:
· Consume food and alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages purchased on land on board;
· Smoking tobacco or essences inside the boat (it will be allowed in outdoor spaces);
· Bring or transport animals on board unless agreed before booking the cruise;
· Carry or carry weapons on board, including hunting weapons including rifles for underwater hunting;
· Organize private parties on board unless agreed before booking the cruise;
At the beginning of the cruise there will be a deposit of 500 Euro for the fuel / port / galley that will be managed by the captain who will list it at the bottom of the list at the end of the cruise.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Italy, Tuscany. Harbour: Portoferraio. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.