Min - 1 day
Skipper included in the price
Rent this sailboat Con Comandante e Hostess CCYD 55" and explore dreamy coastlines
Sailing Schooner con Comandante e Hostess CCYD 55"Flexible cancellation or change. The owner offers free cancellation up to 15 days before check-in if the client or the boat are located in a blocked or quarantined area (by local authorities) due to the Coronavirus outbreak. Safe & Clean. The owner of this boat has promised to comply with the safety and hygiene measures ordered by the local authorities, and to follow Nautal's recommendations for the prevention of the coronavirus.
Our proposal is aimed exclusively at families who share the same housing unit in order to safeguard the health of guests and that of the crew.
The Safety Protocol that we adopt consists of the guidelines approved on 18/05/20 by the Ministry of Infrastructure and Transport that regulate nautical transport.
- ozone sanitization of each room of the boat at each passenger change;
- maximum attention to the hygiene of each room on board maintained with alcohol-based disinfectants or chlorine-based products;
- prohibition of access on board to strangers during port stops;
- individual supply of hand sanitizing gel and individual protection devices (latex gloves, FFP2 masks, goggles and / or visors) always available on board for guests and crew;
- obligation for the crew to wear the appropriate PPE during the unmooring, mooring, and during the bunkering or galley refueling phases and in any situation that leads the crew member to interact with strangers to the community on board;
- obligation for guests to wear the appropriate PPE in case of temporary landing, by way of example but not limited to in the case of shopping;
- temperature measurement for the crew and guests on a daily basis; Covid-19 serological test for the crew before each embarkation and test results readily available on request;
- master in possession of the Medical First AID (IMO STCW-2010) and Medical Care certifications;
- rental of the boat only to families who share the same housing unit;
- online check-in so that guests are allowed to directly access the area reserved for boarding / disembarking procedures in the Port of Pisa with their own car.
- we hope that our effort to guarantee guests a dream vacation will be appreciated, to which we ask the availability to present individually the result of the serological test COVID-19 having a date no earlier than 48 hours before boarding.
ALL INCLUSIVE HOLIDAY
... to understand it you have to see it, to appreciate the comfort offered by its cabins and the width of its deck you have to experience it. To appreciate the ergonomics of its cockpit you have to navigate it.
Her steel hull has given her the sturdiness that has allowed her to go around the world and some Atlantic crossings without suffering wear; the rigging is supreme, consisting of two Canclini masts with interrupted rigging, which gives it the charm that lets the sailor dream of his performance "under the canvas", his low center of gravity and the stability obtained with soft hull lines that do not betray forcing. stability in navigation and at anchor, when on anchor.
Its interiors have been designed to allow its guests comfort and privacy; a very large master cabin with en suite bathroom in the bow, separate from the saloon in which there is a kitchen equipped with a 4-burner stove, oven, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, ice maker, a refrigerated wine cellar, a freezer and three refrigerators for a total capacity of 500lt refrigerated. As for capacity, there is no shortage of water, it takes up to 2800 liters of water. The elegance of the fine woods of mahogany and rosewood, worked by the skilled hands of the cabinet makers of Venice, does not exceed in end habits and is recognized only as a class, a class that makes you fall in love ...
We do not board the cabin, the price is intended for exclusive crew hire of the whole boat.
I wait for you on board!
This text was originally written in Italian and has been translated by Google Translator.
Tell us about your dream holiday and a Nautal advisor will send you a quote as soon as possible
|Model||con Comandante e Hostess CCYD 55"|
|Boat type||Sailing boat|
|Length||57.41 ft Great length!|
|Day places||6 people|
|Fresh water||739.68 gal|
|Engine power||224 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||7 Knots|
|Max speed||9 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||5.28 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||634.01 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Jun 1, 2020||Jul 31, 2020||-||$1,900||$13,683|
|Aug 1, 2020||Aug 31, 2020||-||-||$16,470|
|Sep 1, 2020||May 31, 2021||-||$1,520||$11,402|
- 20.00% discount , for all bookings (discounts cannot be combined) .
Included in the price
- Gift at check-in for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Flexible check-in! Choose the day to start your charter, the check-in starts at 18:00 h.
- If available we offer to sleep on board one more night before or after the charter
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one week before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day.
Daily and final cleaning with steam sanitization
· Linen in the room
· Set of towels per person
Hostess (cook / sommelier)
Multimedia system in cabin and saloon
Cockpit and deck cushions
Mooring in the port of embarkation and in the port of disembarkation.
. Mooring in port during the cruise in ports other than boarding and disembarking
· Menus customized to specific customer needs will be quoted in advance
· Anything not mentioned under "included"
It is expressly forbidden:
· Consume on board food and alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks purchased on the ground;
· Smoke tobacco or essences inside the boat (will be allowed in the outdoor spaces);
· Bring or transport animals on board unless agreed before booking the cruise;
· Carry or carry weapons on board, including hunting, including spearguns for underwater hunting;
Organize private parties on board unless agreed before booking the cruise;
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Italy, Tuscany. Harbour: Porto di Pisa. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.