8-seater sailboat to navigate Ibiza and Formentera.
$1,796 / week
from $383 /day
from $1,796 /week
2 cabins, 1 bath, 8 places
Skipper is mandatory
1 Heads (toilets)
Min - 1 day
Skipper is mandatory
Spacious and comfortable oceanic sailboat for 7 passengers plus skipper, ideal to spend an unforgettable day visiting the best coves of Ibiza and Formentera by hand of their skipper, a great connoisseur of the islands. It has two double cabins for trips of several days.
Enjoy the pleasure of sailing discovering this paradise.
You can snorkel in the best coves and beaches.
It has an auxiliary (dinghy) boat with outboard motor to be able to disembark on any beach or cove.
Fuel included in the price.
Snorkeling equipment included.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
Pedro communicated promptly and worked around an unexpected storm. He rescheduled and was a great host! Highly recommend.
Alfredo M. sailed with this Ronautica Yachts Ro 265
Published Sep 18, 2018
NothingPedro was very flexible on time and great communicationThe boat owner responded to this comment:It was a pleasure to sail with you and your family
Anna K. sailed with this Ronautica Yachts Ro 265
Published Jul 15, 2018
|Boat type||Sailing boat|
|Day places||8 people|
|Fresh water||31.70 gal|
|Engine power||10 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||6.00 Knots|
|Max speed||8.00 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||0.40 GPH Minimal fuel consumption!|
|Fuel tank capacity||21.13 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Apr 12, 2019||Apr 28, 2019||$239||$311||$1,868|
|Jun 20, 2019||Jun 30, 2019||$239||$311||$1,868|
|Jul 1, 2019||Jul 25, 2019||$239||$335||$1,796|
|Jul 26, 2019||Aug 30, 2019||-||$383||$1,796|
|Aug 31, 2019||Sep 29, 2019||$239||$311||$1,916|
Skipper is mandatory and costs $120 / half day or $192 / day
Included in the price
- Fast check-in for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Fuel consumption
- Final cleaning
- Snorkeling equipment
- Skipper : $192 per day
- Skipper half day : $120 half day
- Flexible check-in! Choose the day to start your charter.
- Flexible check-out! Choose the day to end your charter.
- If available we offer to sleep on board one more night before or after the charter
- Mooring not included.
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a refund of 75% of the booking price.
Fuel consumption is included in the rental price.
The pneumatic auxiliary boat with outboard motor is included in the rental price.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Ibiza. Harbour: Port d'Eivissa. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.