1 Heads (toilets)
With or without skipper
Rent this sailboat IBIZA 40 and explore dreamy coastlines
Other IBIZA 40
In the price we will include the dinghy, snorkeling equipment, aquanut, two seats for roof solarium, hammock, and the use of kitchenware.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Boat type||Sailing boat|
|Day places||9 people|
|Fresh water||158.50 gal|
|Engine power||50 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||6.00 Knots|
|Max speed||6.50 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||0.92 GPH Minimal fuel consumption!|
|Fuel tank capacity||31.70 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Aug 26, 2019||Sep 28, 2019||$463||$753||$3,011|
The required deposit for this boat is $1,737
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Bank transfer (One week before), Cash.
Optional skipper can be hired for $116 / half day. or $208 / day.
If you rent a bareboat please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Final cleaning : $174 per week
- Skipper half day : $116 half day
- Skipper : $208 per day
- Pattern with overnight stay : $232 per day
- Bed linen : $35 per rental
- Towels : $12 per person
- Outboard engine : $23 per day
- Gas : $14 per rental
- If available we offer to sleep on board one more night before or after the charter
- For day charters check-in starts from 11
- For day charters check-out is until 20
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment can be made at the check-in
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
The price includes:
Base port (for boarding and disembarking), auxiliary boat, snorkel equipment, aquanut, two deck sun deck seats, hammock, kitchenware, VAT
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Barcelona. Harbour: El Masnou. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.