1 Heads (toilets)
Skipper is mandatory
Enjoy an unforgettable holiday with this 40 sailboat
North Wind 40
Currently, in this year 2018 another Reefit has been made keeping the lines of the renowned Reefit of 2003.
The North Wind 40 is an icon of Spanish sailing and was very present during the seventies and eighties in the main national and even international races. It is one of those sailboats that endure over time and serve as a reference for new generations.
A deserved success
The success of the North Wind 40 comes from its good performance and quality construction that reverts to a robustness in all its strength. Its external appearance, with a low freeboard, a remarkable sleeve and a thin and sharp stern, is the hallmark of the years in which it was designed. Entering the 21st century, this slender and classic silhouette still arouses the spontaneous admiration of sailors with character.
The keel of the North Wind 40, with two meters of draft and a shape halfway between the running keel and the trapezoidal, has a light bulb shape at the bottom. Between the keel and the depth of the live work, more than 50 percent of the weight of the boat is below the waterline, responsible combination of the legendary hardness to the heel of this hull, its good passage through the wave and of his tenacious ability to overcome the wind in any circumstance.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Boat type||Sailing boat|
|Day places||10 people|
|Fresh water||79.25 gal|
|Engine power||50 H.P.|
|Fuel tank capacity||52.83 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Mar 28, 2020||May 28, 2020||-||$285||$1,708|
|May 29, 2020||Jun 26, 2020||-||$398||$2,163|
|Jun 27, 2020||Aug 30, 2020||-||$478||$2,675|
|Aug 31, 2020||Oct 4, 2020||-||$398||$2,220|
Included in the price
- Gift at check-in for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Towels per rental
- Snorkeling equipment per rental
- Gas per rental
- Skipper : $137 per day
- Skipper half day : $91 half day
- Final cleaning : $91 per week
- Final cleaning : $46 half day
- Final cleaning : $68 per day
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- If available we offer to sleep on board one more night before or after the charter
- For day charters check-in starts from 11
- For day charters check-out is until 20
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a refund of 50% of the booking price.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Castellón. Harbour: Puerto de Castellón. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.