2 Heads (toilets)
Skipper is mandatory
A beautiful Jeanneau sailboat in Cádiz
Jeanneau Voyager 12.5
I sail and am in the Strait of Gibraltar between the two continents. Europe and Africa, possibility of visiting in just one day (round trip) the African continent (Ceuta) and taste its gastronomy and customs, taking a bath between cultures. The adjoining coast is unbeatable between Cadiz and Malaga. Multiple cove and anchoring area.
possibility of visiting the British colony in Spain of Gibraltar.
I bought this boat because it is very spacious and comfortable, it has a fascinating interior and life on deck is very comfortable, its hull is Kevlar, rigged with bigger and genoa rollers.
Engine installed in 2013, with only 1081 hours of use, high power 50 hp and speed up to 8 knots to motor.
A large sailboat where you can get carried away, so, I invite you to book online through the NAUTAL page or if you have any questions, you can also write to the messaging service offered by the platform.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Manufacturer||Jeanneau Highly valued manufacturer!|
|Boat type||Sailing boat|
|Day places||8 people|
|Fresh water||158.50 gal|
|Engine power||55 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||6.00 Knots|
|Max speed||7.00 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||1.32 GPH Minimal fuel consumption!|
|Fuel tank capacity||42.27 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Mar 31, 2019||Jul 8, 2019||$291||$465||$3,722|
|Jul 9, 2019||Sep 30, 2019||$349||$581||$4,885|
Skipper is mandatory and costs $116 / half day or $209 / day.
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Skipper : $209 per day
- Skipper half day : $116 half day
- For day charters check-in starts from 10
- For day charters check-out is until 21
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a refund of 50% of the booking price.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Cádiz. Harbour: Puerto de Algeciras. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.