Min - 7 days
With or without skipper
Rent this 13.34 meter sailboat to reach the best coves
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 439
Although the stern is of open design, the bathtub is very protected. A bathing platform allows you to close the stern completely, or in an open state, to expand the play area for children.
It has a Yanmmar engine of 75hp, with a fuel of 200 liters of capacity. Dogs or pets are welcome.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Manufacturer||Jeanneau Highly valued manufacturer!|
|Model||Sun Odyssey 439|
|Boat type||Sailing boat|
|Length||43.77 ft Great length!|
|Day places||10 people|
|Cabins||4 Maximum comfort!|
|Fresh water||113.59 gal|
|Engine power||100 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||7 Knots|
|Max speed||8 Knots|
|Fuel tank capacity||52.83 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Dec 30, 2019||Apr 25, 2020||-||-||$3,544|
|Apr 26, 2020||May 16, 2020||-||-||$4,134|
|May 17, 2020||Jul 25, 2020||-||-||$4,961|
|Jul 26, 2020||Aug 22, 2020||-||-||$5,788|
|Aug 23, 2020||Sep 19, 2020||-||-||$4,961|
|Sep 20, 2020||Oct 24, 2020||-||-||$4,134|
|Oct 25, 2020||Dec 28, 2020||-||-||$3,544|
The required deposit for this boat is $2,953
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Visa, Cash, Master Card.
If you rent a bareboat please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
Included in the price
- Gift at check-in for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Comfort Pack : $413 per week
- Comfort Pack second week : $236 per week
- Comfort Pack VIP : $236 per week
- Skipper : $213 per day
- Hostess : $142 per day
- SUP : $177 per week
- Snorkel equipment : $177 per week
- Internet Wi-Fi : $118 per week
- Transfer service per way and 8 passengers : $213 per rental
- For week charters it is allowed to sleep on board the night after the check-out
- The Mooring at the base port is only included for the check-in and for the check-out
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
The Comfort Pack includes: technical service in Ibiza, final cleaning, bed linen, 1 towel per person and auxiliary dinghy with outboard motor.
The Comfort Pack includes: priority shipment before 2:00 p.m. and late arrival until 10:00 p.m., must be in port the previous day before 18:00 p.m.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Valencia. Harbour: Puerto de Valencia. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.