from $493 /day
from $3,402 /week
2 Heads (toilets)
Min - 1 day
Skipper included in the price
Sailing with Which Way to the Gulf of Naples.
Jeanneau Sun odyssey 40
The boat is a 12 meters, very comfortable, has three double cabins: 1 bow with a private bath for the owner and the 2 stern, the dinette has a huge double bed + 1 single, the kitchen has 2 burners, gas oven, large fridge in the cockpit, external icebox, 2 washbasins, large sofa. The cockpit has a new external upholstery, a removable central table, the upholstery is new and large, and accommodates 3 people comfortably in the bow. In the center of the boat there is another comfortable upholstery for 2 people, a hammock, a tender with an outboard motor.
This text was originally written in Italian and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Manufacturer||Jeanneau Highly valued manufacturer!|
|Model||Sun odyssey 40|
|Boat type||Sailing boat|
|Day places||9 people|
|Fresh water||105.67 gal|
|Engine power||60 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||6.00 Knots|
|Max speed||8.00 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||2.11 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||31.70 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Jun 1, 2019||Sep 30, 2019||-||$493||$3,402|
Mandatory skipper included in the price.
Included in the price
- Gift at check-in for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- One way charter : $70 per person per day
- Pick-up transfer : $12 per person per day
- Hostess : $59 per day
- Outboard engine : $23 per day
- Dinghy : $12 per day
- Internet Wi-Fi : $12 per day
- Final cleaning : $70 per rental
- Towels : $6 per person
- Hostess : $59 per day
- Flexible check-in! Choose the day to start your charter, the check-in starts at 10:00 h.
- Flexible check-out! Choose the day to start your charter, you must be back in the base port until 10:00 h.
- If available we offer to sleep on board the first night before the charter
- For day charters check-in starts from 10
- For day charters check-out is until 18
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat must return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
Extras are, fuel, mooring in ports, galley, transfer service, hostess,
the cost of 230, 00 euros refers to the rental period from 01/11/2018 to 04/11/2018 per person, x for all extras costs are shown in the table.
N.B. the cabins available to guests are only the double aft + the dinette + the single in the dinette, the bow cabin with the bow bath is reserved to the owner and his host (hostess or crew or family).
The boat from the low season from 05/11/2018 to 28/02/2019 can 'be used only as a boat & breakfast, considering that the mooring port is located in the center of Naples a 2-minute walk from Pzza PlEBISCITO , CHAIA, MERGELLINA. BORGO MARINARO, via TOLEDO, SPANISH QUARTERS, PIAZZA MUNICIPIO, MOLO BEVERELLO, CASTELLO and from all the Metropolitan and Funicular. The costs reported on the site with the words Low Season are only for the overnight stay, without navigation, in case you want to sail or sail to the islands you have to add 100 euros a day for the Skipper, or 50 euros for half a day from 10 to 14 AM.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Italy, Campania. Harbour: Darsena Acton. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.