2 Heads (toilets)
With or without skipper
Rent this sailing boat and get to know the beaches of Valencia
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 39
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
Equipamiento instrumental. Algunos indicadores no iban bienLa atención por parte del armador ha sido fantástica en todo momento.
Carlos M. sailed with this Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 39
Published Oct 28, 2019
There is no comment for this review
Raúl sailed with this Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 39
Published Aug 26, 2019
|Manufacturer||Jeanneau Highly valued manufacturer!|
|Model||Sun Odyssey 39|
|Boat type||Sailing boat|
|Day places||8 people|
|Fresh water||52.83 gal|
|Cruise speed||6 Knots|
|Max speed||7 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||0.79 GPH Minimal fuel consumption!|
|Fuel tank capacity||39.63 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Oct 1, 2019||Mar 31, 2020||-||$453||$2,153|
|Apr 1, 2020||Jun 30, 2020||-||$544||$3,342|
|Jul 1, 2020||Aug 31, 2020||-||$680||$4,305|
|Sep 1, 2020||Sep 30, 2020||-||$544||$3,342|
|Oct 1, 2020||Mar 31, 2021||-||$453||$2,153|
The required deposit for this boat is $1,699
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Bank transfer.
If you rent a bareboat please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
Included in the price
- Final cleaning for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Final cleaning : $170 per rental
- Skipper : $170 per day
- Cook : $170 per day
- Skipper half day : $85 half day
- Flexible check-in! Choose the day to start your charter.
- For day charters check-in starts from 10
- For day charters check-out is until 18
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
You can also leave from Castellón and Dénia, paying the proportional part of the fuel from the port of Valencia and the mooring (if necessary)
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Valencia. Harbour: Puerto de Valencia. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.