1 Heads (toilets)
Min - 7 days
With or without skipper
Adventure vacations on this sailboat for 8 passengers
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 33
The motor has 27 HP.
Further equipment: furling (Roll) Genoa, furling (Roll) main sail, autopilot, depth sounder, GPS, log speed, VHF Radio, windspeed meter (anemometer), CD player, MP3, distress flares, EPIRB (Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacons), fire extinguisher, horseshue life buoy, life jackets, life raft, safety harnesses, bimini top, cockpit table, electric anchor windlass, swim platform, swimming ladder, teak cockpit, wind turbine, dinghy, outboard engine, bed linen, duvet, towels and refrigerator.
-the chain piles-up on the side of the well and the windlass jams (up and down). Unless you push it back down by hand or using a kind of a stick... not only very inconvenient, it is dangerous -the GPS ridiculously small! My I-pad screen is bigger -there is only 1, ONE (!) plug in the whole boat!! Joke... -the deck table is falling apart, delaminating -the anchor windlass quit mid-week, the electrician could not fix it! In view of this dangerous situation (no anchor!) George came to get the boat and returned it to base.Very good engine, new sails. The boat sails well!
Paul S. sailed with this Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 33
Published Aug 7, 2019
|Manufacturer||Jeanneau Highly valued manufacturer!|
|Model||Sun Odyssey 33|
|Boat type||Sailing boat|
|Day places||8 people|
|Fresh water||76.61 gal|
|Engine power||27 HP H.P.|
|Fuel tank capacity||17.17 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Oct 12, 2019||Dec 30, 2019||-||-||$1,140|
|Dec 31, 2019||Apr 24, 2020||-||-||$1,140|
|Apr 25, 2020||May 22, 2020||-||-||$1,279|
|May 23, 2020||Jun 5, 2020||-||-||$1,454|
|Jun 6, 2020||Jul 31, 2020||-||-||$1,570|
|Aug 1, 2020||Aug 21, 2020||-||-||$1,803|
|Aug 22, 2020||Sep 18, 2020||-||-||$1,570|
|Sep 19, 2020||Oct 2, 2020||-||-||$1,454|
|Oct 3, 2020||Oct 16, 2020||-||-||$1,279|
|Oct 17, 2020||Dec 30, 2020||-||-||$1,140|
- Long term discount 10.00% for bookings From Dec 20, 2017 until Jan 5, 2021 , for all bookings between 21 and 27 days (discounts cannot be combined) .
- Long term discount 15.00% for bookings From Dec 20, 2017 until Jan 5, 2021 , for all bookings between 28 and 35 days (discounts cannot be combined) .
The required deposit for this boat is $1,745
Optional skipper can be hired for $174 / day.
If you rent a bareboat please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
- End cleaning : $140 per rental
- Damage waiver non-refundable plus 500Eur refundable : $233 per rental
- Safety net (installed) : $372 per rental
- One way Athens - Dodecanese : $1,163 per rental
- Blister/Genaker (+ 500€ security deposit) : $244 per week
- One way Athens - Sporades : $872 per rental
- Junior Life Jackets (per jacket per week) : $35 per week
- Skipper + provision : $174 per day
- Internet Pack (WiFi router 4GB) : $81 per week
- Safety net ( not installed) : $209 per rental
- Windsurf : $291 per week
- One way Athens - Ionian islands : $1,163 per rental
- SUP (Stand Up Paddle) : $140 per week
- One way Athens - Cyclades : $582 per rental
- Extra linen (per set per week) : $12 per week
- Cook/Hostess + provision : $163 per day
- Kayak : $140 per week
- For week charters check-in is on Saturday at 17
- For week charters it is allowed to sleep on board the night after the check-out
- The Mooring at the base port is only included for the check-in and for the check-out
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Greece, Athens. Harbour: Marina Kalamaki. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.