1 Heads (toilets)
Min - 1 day
Skipper is mandatory
Enjoy the coast of Biscay on board a Jeanneau sailing boat
Jeanneau Sun Odissey 40.3
It is comfortable both in coastal cruising and in high seas. Its exceptional characteristics of sailing, thanks to a sail surface of balanced dimensions, create security and a lot of control, always fulfilling the requirements of any navigator in any meteorological condition.
It has hot water, a large navigation area and a perfect interior finish allowing maximum comfort, as well as a fully equipped kitchen. It has a very comfortable bathtub ideal for the little ones since it offers a lot of security and has a bathing platform to access the water.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
There is no comment for this review
Pablo A. sailed with this Jeanneau Sun Odissey 40.3
Published Jul 22, 2019
|Manufacturer||Jeanneau Highly valued manufacturer!|
|Model||Sun Odissey 40.3|
|Boat type||Sailing boat|
|Day places||11 people Maximum capacity!|
|Fresh water||79.25 gal|
|Engine power||55 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||7 Knots|
|Max speed||12 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||1.32 GPH Minimal fuel consumption!|
|Fuel tank capacity||39.63 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Jun 28, 2020||Aug 28, 2020||-||$692||$4,841|
|Aug 29, 2020||Oct 28, 2020||-||$599||$4,195|
Included in the price
- Gift at check-in for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Dinghy + Outboard per rental
- Fuel 1 day per rental
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Final cleaning : $104 per rental
- Bed linen : $17 per person per week
- Skipper : $207 per day
- Skipper half day : $115 half day
- If available we offer to sleep on board the last night after the charter
- For day charters check-in starts from 11
- For day charters check-out is until 19
- Mooring not included.
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a refund of 50% of the booking price.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Biscay. Harbour: El Abra. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.