EXIT AT SEA ALL YEAR!
$3,568 / week
from $250 /day
from $3,568 /week
2 cabins, 1 bath, 12 places
1 Heads (toilets)
With or without skipper
From 55 euro / pers / day
The sailboat is surrounded by all the most ancient Marseillais monuments.
Base of departure and return to the historic site of the Old Port of Marseille close to the '' MUCEM '' and the airport and the TGV station.
I propose day outings with navigation assistant.
The course, depending on the weather and to the best places in the Rade de Marseille.
I welcome 12 people for the day.
I also propose to you to discover the life on board in race on this sailboat very sensitive to the bar and rigged of sails performing or the sensations are assured.
Participate in the most prestigious regatta events of the Mediterranean (Massilia, SNIM, Sails of Saint-Tropez, Rolex Cup, Giraglia, Week of Porquerolles, ...)
Register your Team at regattas and become an actor / team member on a race in real life!
This text was originally written in French and has been translated by Google Translator.
La prestation du skipper qui nous a non seulement chaleureusement accueillis mais a fait découvrir à des "non marins" les joies de la navigation sur un bateau rapide.
CLAUDE sailed with this Jeanneau JTA 40
Published Jul 25, 2018
|Manufacturer||Jeanneau Highly valued manufacturer!|
|Boat type||Sailing boat|
|Day places||12 people Maximum capacity!|
|Fresh water||105.67 gal|
|Engine power||29 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||8.00 Knots|
|Max speed||22.00 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||0.79 GPH Minimal fuel consumption!|
|Fuel tank capacity||52.83 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Jan 1, 2019||Dec 31, 2019||-||$250||$3,568|
The required deposit for this boat is $1,784
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Traveller cheque.
Optional skipper can be hired for $333 / half day This boat is license free.
Included in the price
- Gift at check-in for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Skipper : $333 per day
- Flexible check-in! Choose the day to start your charter.
- Flexible check-out! Choose the day to end your charter.
- For day charters check-in starts from 9
- For day charters check-out is until 18
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one week before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
France, Bouches-du-Rhône - Marseille. Harbour: Marseille Vieux port. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.