Skipper is mandatory
SEA DAY ALL DAY ALL YEAR !
Jeanneau JTA 40
Departure base and return to the historic site of the Old Port of Marseille close to the "MUCEM" and the airport and the TGV station.
I offer day trips, supervised by a navigation assistant (captain)
The route, depending on the weather and to the best places in the harbor of Marseille.
I welcome 11 people a day
Discover life aboard while racing on this sailboat very sensitive to the helm where sensations are guaranteed.
Take part in the most prestigious regatta events in the Mediterranean
Register your Team for regattas and become
teammate on a real race!
This text was originally written in French and has been translated by Google Translator.
Tell us about your dream holiday and a Nautal advisor will send you a quote as soon as possible
La prestation du skipper qui nous a non seulement chaleureusement accueillis mais a fait découvrir à des "non marins" les joies de la navigation sur un bateau rapide.
CLAUDE sailed with this Jeanneau JTA 40
Published Jul 25, 2018
Houssem H. sailed with this Jeanneau JTA 40
Published Jul 20, 2020
|Manufacturer||Jeanneau Highly valued manufacturer!|
|Boat type||Sailing boat|
|Day places||12 people Maximum capacity!|
|Fresh water||105.67 gal|
|Engine power||29 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||8 Knots|
|Max speed||18 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||0.79 GPH Minimal fuel consumption!|
|Fuel tank capacity||52.83 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Dec 31, 2019||Dec 29, 2020||-||$261||$3,724|
The required deposit for this boat is $1,862
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Traveller cheque.
Included in the price
- Gift at check-in for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Final cleaning per person per day
- Skipper : $248 per day
- Flexible check-in! Choose the day to start your charter.
- For day charters check-in starts from 10:00 h.
- For day charters check-out is until 18:00 h.
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat must return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
France, Bouches-du-Rhône - Marseille. Harbour: Vieux Port de Marseille. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.