HUNTER 376 * SYMPHONIE
from $301 /half day
from $422 /day
from $2,650 /week
2 cabins, 1 bath, 10 places
*Skipper is mandatory
The Hunter 376 is an excellent sailing yacht that is designed to deliver the best sailing experience for both long haul cruising as well as short sailing holidays around the Balearic Islands, Spain. It is a comfortable and spacious yacht with ample room for recreation both indoors as well as out.
This boat features a classic design with an innovative use of space. The decks are uncluttered and safe and feature a comfortable sun pad on the fore and plenty of seating in the aft. The interiors are tastefully designed and feature 2 spacious cabins and can accommodate up to 9 passengers on day trips around the Balearic Islands.
There are no reviews
Charlotte G. sailed with this Hunter Marine HUNTER 376
Published Sep 5, 2018
There are no reviews
ANA sailed with this Hunter Marine HUNTER 376
Published Jul 25, 2018
|Boat type||Sailing boat|
|Day places||10 people|
|Fresh water||79.25 gal|
|Engine power||27 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||6.00 Knots|
|Max speed||8.00 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||1.32 GPH Minimal fuel consumption!|
|Fuel tank capacity||26.42 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Oct 1, 2018||Jun 30, 2019||$301||$422||$2,650|
|Dec 31, 2018||Jun 29, 2019||$301||$422||$2,650|
|Jun 30, 2019||Sep 29, 2019||$391||$542||$3,414|
|Sep 30, 2019||Jun 29, 2020||$301||$422||$2,650|
The required deposit for this boat is $602
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Cash, Master Card, Euro Card.
Skipper is mandatory and costs $181 / day
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Final cleaning : $181 per week
- Skipper : $181 per day
- Skipper half day : $120 per day
- Final cleaning : $60 per day
- Towels : $12 per person
- Snorkeling equipment : $12 per person
- Bed linen : $12 per person
- Flexible check-in! Choose the day to start your charter.
- Flexible check-out! Choose the day to start your charter, you must be back in the base port until 18:00 h.
- For day charters check-in starts from 10
- For day charters check-out is until 18
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Mallorca. Harbour: Port de Pollença. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.