Skipper is mandatory
Enjoy an unforgettable holiday with this BEAUFORT 16 sailboat
Galian BEAUFORT 16
This text was originally written in Greek and has been translated by Google Translator.
Like all wooden boats there are always maintenance issues but a fine sailboatTeak wooden decks and our hosts.
Dimitri K. sailed with this Galian BEAUFORT 16
Published Aug 13, 2019
Theo was awesome, nice guy, very patient. It can get hot at night if not docked in Marina with a generator, however air conditioning worked excellent when connected in Marina. Size and comfort of boat great, dingy did its purpose and was great to go into towns when we could not get into Marina or explore cavesTop deck space, we were able to relax with the entire family up there during the trip. It was spacious, has a tent between back mast and cabin area which provided shade when needed. It had a refrigerator to keep our drinks cold. Nice table in cabin to relax or play games with family. Sleeping space was good and comfortable for a boat of this size. Bathroom, shower was good. There was also a shower hose at the back of the boat, this was helpful for a quick rinse when you would enter the water from the sea. Maps were also available so Theo could explain Harbors to stay overnight and help plan your trip
Roberto G. sailed with this Galian BEAUFORT 16
Published Aug 10, 2019
|Boat type||Sailing boat|
|Length||52.49 ft Great length!|
|Day places||11 people Maximum capacity!|
|Cabins||4 Maximum comfort!|
|Heads (toilets)||3 Maximum comfort!|
|Fresh water||317.01 gal|
|Engine power||140 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||8 Knots|
|Max speed||9 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||1.59 GPH Minimal fuel consumption!|
|Fuel tank capacity||237.76 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Mar 1, 2020||May 1, 2020||-||$595||$2,379|
|May 2, 2020||Jun 26, 2020||-||$714||$3,450|
|Jun 27, 2020||Jul 26, 2020||-||$833||$4,283|
|Jul 25, 2020||Aug 28, 2020||-||$892||$4,997|
|Aug 29, 2020||Oct 2, 2020||-||$773||$4,164|
|Oct 3, 2020||Oct 30, 2020||-||$595||$2,379|
- Early booking discount 5.00% for bookings made more than 150 days before charter From Mar 1, 2020 until Oct 31, 2020 , for all bookings for more than 7 days of charter (discounts cannot be combined) .
The required deposit for this boat is $2,974
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Bank transfer, Visa, Cash, Master Card.
Included in the price
- Final cleaning for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Final cleaning : $107 per rental
- Skipper : $178 per day
- Hostess : $155 per day
- Spinnaker : $214 per week
- For week charters check-in is on Saturday at 17:00 h.
- If available we offer to sleep on board one more night before or after the charter
- For day charters check-in starts from 10:00 h.
- For day charters check-out is until 18:00 h.
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Greece, Corfu. Harbour: Kerkira Marina. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.