1 Heads (toilets)
Skipper included in the price
Beautiful TRANSWORLD 41 1980 sailing boat
FORMOSA TRANSWORLD 41
Relax with an ice cold drink, spread out on the huge deck cushions and experience the tranquillity of sailing around the beautiful Alfaques Bay. You will sail along the 8 beaches of Sant Carles de la Ràpita and across the bay through the largest mussel farms in the Mediterranean searching for a quiet spot to drop anchor for bathing and eat our delicious picnic. You can visit interesting spots such as the Salinas de la Trinidad, the Sant Joan Tower and the “Banya” Point” beaches. Watching flocks of migratory birds as flamingos is possible on board Butterfly. Captain Lucas will be happy to teach you how to sail or initiate you into trolling for fish. Delicious snacks from the region are served on board during these idyllic excursions.
3h & 6h tour
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
RienLucas a vraiment pris soin de nous, une super journée
Laurent sailed with this FORMOSA TRANSWORLD 41
Published Jul 22, 2018
Es inmejorableEs un velero precioso
Fredi L. sailed with this FORMOSA TRANSWORLD 41
Published Jun 26, 2017
|Boat type||Sailing boat|
|Places||12 people Maximum capacity!|
|Engine power||60 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||6 Knots|
|Max speed||9 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||1.32 GPH Minimal fuel consumption!|
|Electronics and navigation||
Included in the price
- Skipper per day
- Final cleaning per rental
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- For weekly charters check-in is Saturday
- For day charters check-in starts from 11
- For day charters check-out is until 17
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- There is no overnight stay on board the boat
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
Check-in - 10:30
Check-out - 17:30
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Tarragona. Harbour: Sant Carles de la Ràpita. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.