1 Heads (toilets)
Skipper included in the price
Rent this sailing boat and get to know the beaches of Barcelona
FORMOSA Formosa 41
It is a docile sailing boat quiet so if you want to enjoy the sea, relax in the waters of Barcelona you can not miss this experience.
The departures are 3 hours by the coast of Barcelona, it can be in the morning or in the afternoon.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Boat type||Sailing boat|
|Day places||7 people|
|Fresh water||105.67 gal|
|Engine power||85 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||6 Knots|
|Max speed||7 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||1.32 GPH Minimal fuel consumption!|
|Fuel tank capacity||66.04 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
Included in the price
- Fuel consumption per rental
- Dinghy per rental
- Outboard engine per rental
- Snorkel equipment per rental
- Sheets and towels per rental
- If available we offer to sleep on board one more night before or after the charter
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat must return to the home port every night
- There is no overnight stay on board the boat
- Second payment can be made at the check-in
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
We only make 3-hour trips, either in the morning or in the afternoon. The price indicated is with captain. It is not possible to reserve the whole day or for weeks.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Barcelona. Harbour: Port Olímpic. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.