3 Heads (toilets)
Skipper included in the price
Enjoy an unforgettable holiday with this 51 sailboat
The first stop is an exclusive exit to the Palma Marine Reserve, which is difficult to access by land.
In this unique and beautiful area, the crew will provide you with all the necessary equipment to enjoy the incredible underwater scenery by snorkeling, paddle surfing or simply swimming in these beautiful crystal clear waters.
Afterwards, a tasting of typical products made in Mallorca will be offered on the deck accompanied by a jug of fresh sangria.
At noon, we will offer an elaborate lunch on board the deck table, while we are anchored in a cove, enjoying the sea breeze and the breathtaking views.
Afterwards, we will sail through the Bay of Palma. During the navigation, we will offer you a tray of fresh seasonal fruit.
The crew will help them at all times. English, German and Spanish are spoken on board.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Boat type||Sailing boat|
|Length||52.49 ft Great length!|
|Day places||12 people Maximum capacity!|
|Cabins||4 Maximum comfort!|
|Heads (toilets)||3 Maximum comfort!|
|Cruise speed||9.00 Knots|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Jan 1, 2019||Dec 31, 2019||$926||$1,505||$10,535|
Mandatory skipper included in the price.
Included in the price
- Gift at check-in for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Fuel consumption per rental
- Hostess per rental
- Final cleaning per rental
- Snorkeling equipment per rental
- Paddle surf per rental
- Skipper per rental
- 4 h Open Bar (soft drinks and beers) : $17
- 4 h Open Bar (soft drinks and beers) + Tapas + Sangria : $23
- 7 h Open Bar (soft drinks and beers) : $23 per person per day
- 7 h Open Bar (soft drinks and beers) + Tapas + Sangria : $29 per person per day
- Mediterranean lunch (Fideuà + dessert + coffee + wine) : $23 per person per day
- BBQ (meat + potatoes and salad + dessert + coffee + wine) : $29 per person per day
- For day charters check-in starts from 10
- For day charters check-out is until 17
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one week before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
** All pax must choose the same optional extra **
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Mallorca. Harbour: Can Pastilla. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.