New 40 New Boat Elan Impression completed in May 2017
from $2,416 /week
3 cabins, 1 bath, 8 places
Great sailing boat by Elan that has 11.90 m length. Model Impression 40 released in 2017 with
3 cabins and 1 closet, an ideal choice for
8 friends. Experience the coast of Pontevedra beginning in Vigo
The boat can be rented from 2 000 € and 3 400 € for a week. The capacity is 240 Liters of fresh water and 170 Liters of fuel.
Part of the deck equipment includes: Bow thruster, Bimini, Electric anchor. Electronic equipement: Cockpit speakers, Radio-CD/MP3 player, Autopilot. Other features: Dinghy, Electric Fridge, Teak deck. Water toys on board: Snorkeling equipment.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
Sailboat cruising range available from 20 June 2017 totally new.
With a length of 11.90 meters this model Elan 40 Impression leaving the shipyard in May 2017 has 3 cabins and convertible lounge bed and 1 toilet. Enabled for 9 people. Furlin.
Browse in Galicia, in the spectacular Rias Baixas with unbeatable for sailing conditions all year round. Its homeport is included in the rental price is the Real Club Nautico de Vigo. The city of Vigo has its own airport with direct and daily flights from Madrid and Barcelona. Porto International Airport (Sa Carneiro- Portugal) with low cost from all parts of Europe is 1 hour and a half by car or train. Also nearby airports include Santiago de Compostela (1 hour drive or train ride) and A Coruña (2 hours).
This boat is rented for loose weekdays, weekends and week days. With a capacity of 240 liters of fresh water and 170 liters of fuel.
In its cover you can find: bow thruster, sprayhood, bimini. Home Electronics: depth sounder, GPS plotter, autopilot. Other items on board are: hot water, cockpit table, teak cockpit and side of the boat, electric refrigerator. Kitchen oven, kitchenware.
The engine has 40 horsepower.
Other equipment: autopilot, GPS, GPS chart plotter, VHF radio, CD player, AM / FM, auxiliary with paddles, life jackets, bimini, bow thruster, cockpit shower, cockpit table, speaker cover and much more.
El ajuste de la sonda -debe estar muy sensible y marca menos de tres metros de repente y en zonas sin bajos, probablemente por algas-La luminosidad del salón, la hélice de proa y la mayor enrollableThe boat owner responded to this comment:La sonda ya esta calibrada correctamente por el astillero (barco nuevo de junio 2017)
Camilo sailed with this Elan Impression 40
Published Sep 25, 2017
|Boat type||Sailing boat|
|Construction year||2017 Very new boat!|
|Day places||8 people|
|Fresh water||63.40 gal|
|Engine power||40 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||4.00 Knots|
|Max speed||5.00 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||1.06 GPH Minimal fuel consumption!|
|Fuel tank capacity||44.91 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Oct 1, 2018||May 31, 2019||-||-||$2,416|
|Jun 1, 2019||Jun 30, 2019||-||-||$3,382|
|Jul 1, 2019||Aug 31, 2019||-||-||$4,107|
|Sep 1, 2019||Sep 30, 2019||-||-||$3,382|
|Oct 1, 2019||Dec 30, 2019||-||-||$2,416|
- Fast booking discount of 2.5% on confirmed reservations during the 24 hours after the budget request. (discounts cannot be combined)
The required deposit for this boat is $1,812
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Visa.
Optional skipper can be hired for
$181 / day
Please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
Included in the price
- Fast check-in for members of the Top Sailors Club
- End cleaning compulsory : $109 per rental
- Skipper : $181 per day
- Body towel per person : $12 per person
- Outboard enginee : $88 per rental
- Bed linen per cabin : $37 per person
- Hand towel per person : $9 per person
- Duvet and cover : $22 per person
- Transport boat : $181 per day
- Food&Beverage : $1 per person
- For week charters check-in is on Saturday at 10
- For week charters check-out is on Saturday until 20
- For week charters it is allowed to sleep on board the night before the charter
- For day charters check-in starts from 10
- For day charters check-out is until 20
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
In case of bad weather, they are refunded 70% of the amount.
DEPOSIT only for rentals WITHOUT STANDARD.
Each hour of delay in the delivery of the boat, from the agreed half hour, will be penalized with 60 € / hour + VAT (without fraction).
Weekend Rates (Saturday-Sunday):
- From October 2017 to May 2018: € 1,100
June 2018: € 1,200
September 2018: € 1,200
- July and August 2018: € 1,500
Final cleaning: 50 € / day Check-out or end of week: 90 € / week
Deposit for rentals without patronage: € 1,500 that are deposited in VISA card (the customer replies up to € 1,500 always, in case of scratch, blow, sinister, loss of material or elements of the boat).
Fuel: The boat deposit is delivered full and has to be returned in the same way. Mandatory to deliver to the Sailway staff at check-out the refueling ticket.
Extras that you can hire are: cabins cover (18.15 € for Nordic with cover, 30.25 € bed sheets, pillows per cabin), body towel 9.60 €, small towel 7.26 €. Outboard engine 72.60 € / rent. Employer: € 182 / day.
You can hire catering on board, purchase service and stowed by boat, transfer of the boat to other ports (9.68 € / mile), transport service or pick up passengers at the airport or train station (cost 0.21 € / km + tolls) laundry, paddle surf, kayak, gym, spa.
Reservations: 30% at time of booking. One month prior to the rental date, the remaining 70% will be paid.
Cancellations: Up to 7 days before departure is penalized with 30%. Less than 7 days is penalized with 100% of the total rent. Unless you reserve the right to cancel the rental due to adverse weather conditions in which 100% of the rent will be refunded or the date may be changed.
Included in the price:
- Mooring in base port
- Hand towel in bathroom
- Complete equipment (according to maximum crew capacity allowed)
- Cleaning material with inventory
- Auxiliary with oars
- Tool set
- Delivery of keys and explanation of use (approximately 30 min)
- Nautical consultancy
- Full insurance with deposit
- Management of anchoring permits in the Marine-Terrestrial National Park of the Atlantic Islands (Cíes, Ons and Sálvora).
Not included in the price:
- Obligatory final cleaning: 50 €.
- Patron: 182 € / day season
- Moorings in other ports
- Maintenance of the employer (if hired)
- Outboard motor for auxiliary
- Any other concept not specified
- Penalty on delivery for delay 60 € hour (without fraction) from the agreed half hour at check in
The fuel tank is delivered full and must be returned in the same way. It is essential to present receipt of refueling of the gas station upon arrival. Otherwise, the corresponding amount consumed will be charged plus a surcharge of € 50 for non refueling (the gas station of the Royal Nautical Club of Vigo closes at 20.00h)
- Pattern: 182 € / day.
- Outboard for the auxiliary: 72.63 €.
- Bed linen: € 30.25 per stateroom. Includes low sheet, pillow with sheath, 2 body towels and amenities. (The living room bunk counts as a stateroom).
- Nordic with case: 18.15 € (1.60mX90cm)
- Small towel: € 7.26
- Large towel: 9.60 €
- Picnic / lunches: Consult menus and prices
- Transfers boats to ports other than their base: 9.68 € / mile
- Transfers or shuttle service: According to mileage and tolls (if any)
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Pontevedra. Harbour: Vigo. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.