3 Heads (toilets)
Skipper is mandatory
Beautiful 514 2008 sailing boat
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
There is no comment for this review
Miriam S. sailed with this Elan 514
Published Jul 15, 2019
|Boat type||Sailing boat|
|Length||49.21 ft Great length!|
|Day places||12 people Maximum capacity!|
|Cabins||4 Maximum comfort!|
|Heads (toilets)||3 Maximum comfort!|
|Fresh water||211.34 gal|
|Engine power||75 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||7 Knots|
|Max speed||8 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||1.85 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||100.39 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Jan 1, 2020||Apr 30, 2020||$689||$805||$3,385|
|May 1, 2020||Jul 2, 2020||$922||$1,155||$3,968|
|Jul 3, 2020||Jul 30, 2020||$1,039||$1,400||$4,435|
|Jul 31, 2020||Sep 3, 2020||$1,155||$1,517||$4,435|
|Sep 4, 2020||Oct 1, 2020||$1,039||$1,400||$3,968|
|Oct 2, 2020||Oct 30, 2020||$922||$1,155||$3,968|
|Oct 30, 2020||Apr 1, 2021||$689||$805||$3,385|
- Early booking discount 10.00% for bookings made more than 90 days before charter From Jan 1, 2020 until Dec 31, 2020 (discounts cannot be combined) .
- Last minute discount 10.00% for bookings made less than 5 days before charter From Jan 1, 2020 until Jun 30, 2020 , for all bookings for more than 7 days of charter (discounts cannot be combined) .
The required deposit for this boat is $2,334
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Bank transfer, Visa, Cash, Master Card.
Skipper is mandatory and costs $140 / half day or $222 / day.
- Skipper : $222 per day
- Skipper half day : $140 half day
- Final cleaning : $257 per week
- Towels : $6 per person per week
- Gas : $29 per week
- Bed linen : $6 per person per week
- Dinghy : $117 per week
- For week charters check-in is on Saturday at 16
- If available we offer to sleep on board one more night before or after the charter
- For day charters check-in starts from 11
- For day charters check-out is until 19
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
Port consumption to be billed separately
Employer € 180 / day plus maintenance
Fruit basket and welcome wine bottle
Clean towels and bedding at the beginning of the week
Cancellations due to bad weather or breakdown we return 100% or change dates if possible.
Cancellations with less than one month 50% of the total is returned.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Valencia. Harbour: Puerto de Valencia. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.