1 Heads (toilets)
With or without skipper
Enjoy the sea on board this Elan 31 Performance sailing boat
Elan 31 Performance🦠 Flexible cancellation or change. The owner offers the possibility to postpone the charter if the client or the boat are located in a blocked or quarantined area (by local authorities) due to the Coronavirus outbreak. The new date will be subject to the boat's availability and the price may be adjusted according to seasonal rates.
You can rent the boat to your liking, entering the day of the week that best suits you.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
There is no comment for this review
Rubén P. sailed with this Elan 31 Performance
Published May 28, 2019
|Boat type||Sailing boat|
|Day places||6 people|
|Fresh water||36.98 gal|
|Engine power||17cv H.P.|
|Cruise speed||3.2 Knots|
|Max speed||6 Knots|
|Fuel tank capacity||11.62 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Oct 1, 2019||May 31, 2020||-||$283||$1,133|
|Jun 1, 2020||Jun 30, 2020||-||$340||$1,700|
|Jul 1, 2020||Aug 31, 2020||-||$397||$2,153|
|Sep 1, 2020||Sep 30, 2020||-||$397||$1,700|
|Sep 29, 2020||May 30, 2021||-||$283||$1,133|
|May 31, 2021||Jun 29, 2021||-||$340||$1,700|
|Jun 30, 2021||Aug 30, 2021||-||$397||$2,153|
|Aug 31, 2021||Sep 29, 2021||-||$397||$1,700|
|Sep 30, 2021||May 30, 2022||-||$283||$1,133|
The required deposit for this boat is $2,266
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Visa.
If you rent a bareboat please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
Included in the price
- Fast check-in for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Dinghy per rental
- Final cleaning (up to 4 days) : $57 per rental
- Final cleaning (after 5 days) : $136 per rental
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Skipper : $170 per day
- Bed linen : $45 per cabin
- Outboard engine : $113 per rental
- For weekly charters check-in is Saturday
- If available we offer to sleep on board one more night before or after the charter
- For day charters check-in starts from 10
- For day charters check-out is until 20
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
DEPOSIT only for rentals WITHOUT PATTERN.
Each hour of delay in the delivery of the ship, from the agreed half hour, will be penalized with € 60 / hour (without fraction).
Final cleaning: € 50 / day, single or weekend departures: € 120 / week
Deposit for rentals without skipper: € 2,000 that are deposited in VISA card (the client responds up to € 2,000 always, in case of scratch, bump, loss, loss of material or elements of the ship).
Fuel: The ship's tank is delivered full and has to be returned in the same way. Mandatory to deliver to the Sailway staff at check-out the refueling ticket.
Extras that you can hire are: cabin coverage € 40 (includes sheets, pillows, duvet cover, two body towels and amenities). Extra Nordic with cover € 18 per Nordic. € 10 body towel. Small towel € 8. Outboard motor € 100 / rental. Pattern: € 150 / day.
You can hire catering on board, purchase and stowage service by boat, transfer of the boat to other ports (€ 9.68 / mile), transport service or passenger pick-up at the airport or train station (cost € 0.21 / km + tolls), laundry, paddle surfing, kayaking, gym, spa.
Reservations: 30% at the time of booking. A month before the rental date, the remaining 70% will be paid.
Cancellations: Up to 7 days before departure is penalized with 30%. Less than 7 days is penalized with 100% of the total rent. Except the right to cancel the rental is reserved due to adverse weather conditions in which 100% of the rent will be returned or the date may be changed.
Included in the price:
- Mooring in base port
- Hand towel in bathroom
- Complete utensils (according to maximum crew capacity allowed)
- Cleaning material with inventory
- Rowing assistant
- Tool set
- Delivery of keys and explanation of use (approximately 30 min)
- Nautical advice
- Full insurance with bond
- Management of funding permits in the Maritime-Terrestrial National Park of the Atlantic Islands (Cíes, Ons and Sálvora).
Not included in the price:
- Mandatory final cleaning: € 50 / day or € 120 / week
- Pattern: € 150 / day season
- Moorings in other ports
- Employer maintenance (if hired)
- Outboard motor for auxiliary
- Any other concept not specified
- Penalty for delivery for delay € 60 hour (without fraction) from the half hour agreed upon at check-in
The fuel tank is delivered full and must be returned in the same way. It is essential to present a refueling receipt from the gas station upon arrival. Otherwise, the corresponding amount consumed plus a surcharge of € 50 + VAT for non-refueling is charged (the gas station of the Real Club Náutico de Vigo closes at 8:00 p.m.)
- Pattern: € 150 / day.
- Outboard for auxiliary: € 100
- Bed linen: € 40 per cabin. Includes fitted sheet, pillow with cover, duvet, 2 body towels and amenities. (The lounge berth counts as a cabin).
- Extra Nordic with cover: € 18 (1.60mX90cm)
- Small towel: € 8
- Large towel: € 10
- Picnic / lunch: Consult menus and prices
- Ship transfers to different ports of your base: € 10 / mile
- Transfers or shuttle service: According to mileage and tolls (if any)
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Pontevedra. Harbour: Vigo. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.