Skipper included in the price
Enjoy your trip in a 9.2 metre sailboat
Elan 295Flexible cancellation or change. The owner offers free cancellation up to 15 days before check-in if the client or the boat are located in a blocked or quarantined area (by local authorities) due to the Coronavirus outbreak. Safe & Clean. The owner of this boat has promised to comply with the safety and hygiene measures ordered by the local authorities, and to follow Nautal's recommendations for the prevention of the coronavirus.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
Es pequeño pero tiene TODO lo necesito, baño,cocina, cama... Tiene para a hacer paddle surf también. Genial.
Irene R. sailed with this Elan 295
Published Jun 19, 2019
|Boat type||Sailing boat|
|Day places||6 people|
|Fresh water||35.93 gal|
|Engine power||20 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||6 Knots|
|Fuel tank capacity||20.08 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Jun 1, 2020||Jun 15, 2020||-||$177||$1,240|
|Jun 16, 2020||Jun 30, 2020||-||$272||$1,447|
|Jul 1, 2020||Aug 31, 2020||-||$319||$2,233|
|Sep 1, 2020||Sep 15, 2020||-||$236||$1,654|
Included in the price
- Paddle surf for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Paddle surf per person per day
- For day charters check-in starts from 10:00 h.
- For day charters check-out is until 18:00 h.
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat must return to the home port every night
- There is no overnight stay on board the boat
- Second payment is due one week before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Formentera. Harbour: La Savina. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.