2 Heads (toilets)
Min - 7 days
With or without skipper
Enjoy the coast of Campania with the Dufour 412 LIMITED EDITION
Dufour Yachts 412 Grand large
Interior with multiple unprecedented possibilities:
Brave and innovative, the Grand Large 412 ALTAIR II is designed to seduce every owner and has been equipped with the Limited Edition set-up, making a boat that is already stunning even more refined. The wheelhouse area has been optimized to facilitate maneuvering, a complete Garmin instrumentation package is installed and it also includes the maxi tree-based LCDs and the brand new Panoptix echo sounder that "looks" forward to avoid dry rocks and reefs in advance, while the crew enjoys a large cockpit, spacious side gangways and a large rear deck. Dufour designers focused on optimizing each space in relation to its function in order to improve each cruise experience. From the mooring phase to sailing upwind, elegance and grace in every perspective. The deckhouse profile is lit by small LEDs that give a touch of freshness and trend to all future projects.
The sails, made by the Ligurian Zaoli sailmaker, are packed in Tecnora Carbon and are much more efficient than the standard ones; sheets and halyards are in low-stretch Dyneema. Mast and boom are wrapped in carbonlook.
Deck and deckhouse were covered with synthetic Teak with gray line and all the canvases were changed to a very attractive dark color. The cockpit features a modified table, now with a teak top that houses the 12 ”chartplotter and the extractable light. The steering wheels are made of aluminum, the engine control lever has been replaced with the original Volvo Penta one. The boat comes with a mooring system using a jet thruster at the bow and stern of Holland Marine to facilitate maneuvering as much as possible and also allow lateral travel.
At night you will be able to enjoy underwater lighting to stay at anchor or in the harbor and certainly not go unnoticed. The whole boat was equipped with cushions for the cockpit and the relaxation loungers on the deckhouse.
Living aboard ALTAIR II is a pleasure that is constantly renewed. The interiors have been embellished with the replacement of several accessories, such as the internal handles, the application of Flexiteek inside the showers floor and of mirrors and Plexiglas, as well as other small but important details such as the darkening of the windows of the cabins. Everything is created to be reconfigured according to the needs of the day and the desired setting. The chart table, fully functional for programming navigation at sea, easily converts into a comfortable adjustable sofa, perfect for accommodating guests on board. The owner's cabin is equipped with all the necessary comforts. Every part of the boat offers multiple functions and multiple comforts. The most surprising innovations are discreetly integrated. The interiors of this boat are the perfect synthesis of ergonomics, creativity and absolute comfort.
This text was originally written in Italian and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Model||412 Grand large|
|Boat type||Sailing boat|
|Construction year||2018 Very new boat!|
|Day places||8 people|
|Fresh water||100.39 gal|
|Engine power||55 H.P.|
|Fuel tank capacity||52.83 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Oct 12, 2019||Dec 30, 2019||-||-||$2,816|
|Dec 31, 2019||Apr 10, 2020||-||-||$3,226|
|Apr 11, 2020||May 1, 2020||-||-||$3,461|
|May 2, 2020||May 22, 2020||-||-||$3,930|
|May 23, 2020||Jun 12, 2020||-||-||$4,282|
|Jun 13, 2020||Jul 10, 2020||-||-||$4,458|
|Jul 11, 2020||Jul 31, 2020||-||-||$4,810|
|Aug 1, 2020||Aug 14, 2020||-||-||$5,162|
|Aug 15, 2020||Aug 28, 2020||-||-||$4,810|
|Aug 29, 2020||Sep 11, 2020||-||-||$4,458|
|Sep 12, 2020||Sep 25, 2020||-||-||$4,282|
|Sep 26, 2020||Oct 9, 2020||-||-||$3,930|
|Oct 10, 2020||Dec 30, 2020||-||-||$3,461|
- Discount of 10.00% If you book before Jan 31, 2020 for bookings From Jan 1, 2019 until Dec 30, 2020 (discounts cannot be combined)
- Long term discount 5.00% for bookings From Nov 7, 2017 until Nov 19, 2021 , for all bookings between 14 and 20 days (discounts cannot be combined) .
- Long term discount 7.00% for bookings From Nov 7, 2017 until Nov 19, 2021 , for all bookings between 21 and 26 days (discounts cannot be combined) .
- Long term discount 10.00% for bookings From Nov 7, 2017 until Dec 16, 2021 , for all bookings between 27 and 100 days (discounts cannot be combined) .
The required deposit for this boat is $2,933
Optional skipper can be hired for $199 / day.
If you rent a bareboat please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
- Final Cleaning <45 ft : $158 per rental
- Sheets > '40 ft : $23 per person per week
- Outboard engine : $141 per rental
- Shopping Service : $70 per rental
- Transfer Airport-Base : $153 per rental
- Shopping service per boat : $70 per rental
- Beach Towels : $23 per person per week
- Cook + food : $176 per day
- Skipper : $199 per day
- Towels : $18 per person per week
- Hostess + food : $141 per day
- For week charters check-in is on Saturday at 16
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Italy, Campania. Harbour: Marina di Stabia. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.