2 Heads (toilets)
Min - 3 days
With or without skipper
Leisure and Sailing!
George and Panos where the best! Super helpful all the time :) Boat handles well, and is easy to sail with all the lines in the cockpit. Sails fast aswell! Hit 11knots Down wind in the surf for a brief moment. All in all a great experience, and will defently recommend. Bjørn
Bjørn F. sailed with this Dufour 41
Published May 8, 2019
I would like to ,like one comment. While going between islands or going to a particular island skipper should give more information about destination and what to see or visit in every particular place. Information given by skipper will allow to make visitors better understanding about schedule of departure and arrival. For instance we missed roman village on Aegina because we did not know anything about it. Had our skipper told us about it we would have made different adjustments to out schedule of arrival to this island.Literally everything.
Inessa R. sailed with this Dufour 41
Published Oct 13, 2019
|Manufacturer||Dufour Highly valued manufacturer!|
|Boat type||Sailing boat|
|Day places||8 people|
|Fresh water||132.09 gal|
|Engine power||55 H.P.|
|Average fuel consumption||1.06 GPH Minimal fuel consumption!|
|Fuel tank capacity||52.83 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Oct 26, 2019||Dec 31, 2019||-||$281||$1,637|
- 5.00% discount , for all bookings , for all bookings for more than 1 day of charter .
The required deposit for this boat is $1,754
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Bank transfer (One week before), Visa, Cash, Master Card.
Optional skipper can be hired for $175 / day.
If you rent a bareboat please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
- Final cleaning : $94 per rental
- Outboard engine : $94 per rental
- Skipper : $175 per day
- Paddle surf : $58 per rental
- For weekly charters check-in is Saturday
- If available we offer to sleep on board one more night before or after the charter
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Greece, Athens. Harbour: Marina Kalamaki. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.