2 Heads (toilets)
With or without skipper
Sailboat of 11.99 meters for rent in the Puerto de Alicante
His 3 double cabins and convertible saloon allow 8 people to sleep on board. During the day you can invite some friends to come on board as it has a daytime capacity of up to 12 people.
Sail the coast of Alicante or set sail to the Balearic Islands. Rent this Dufour 40 2008 with a refit in 2014 and enjoy an unforgettable vacation.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
Nada, todo estupendoLa flexibilidad a la hora de organizar cada día de salida y la profesionalidad del patrón
Joaquin G. sailed with this Dufour 40
Published Dec 25, 2018
Quizás un repaso de mantenimientoMuy manejable y fácil de navegar
Joaquin G. sailed with this Dufour 40
Published Jan 5, 2019
|Manufacturer||Dufour Highly valued manufacturer!|
|Boat type||Sailing boat|
|Day places||12 people Maximum capacity!|
|Fresh water||92.46 gal|
|Engine power||1 x 55 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||6 Knots|
|Fuel tank capacity||42.27 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Jan 2, 2020||Mar 29, 2020||-||$324||$1,704|
|Mar 30, 2020||Jun 14, 2020||-||$511||$3,180|
|Jun 15, 2020||Sep 13, 2020||-||$625||$3,919|
|Sep 14, 2020||Oct 31, 2020||-||$511||$3,180|
|Nov 1, 2020||Dec 30, 2020||-||$324||$1,704|
- Last minute discount 10.00% for bookings made less than 2 days before charter (discounts cannot be combined) .
- Early booking discount 5.00% for bookings made more than day before charter |Early booking discount 5.00% for bookings made more than days before charter (discounts cannot be combined) .
The required deposit for this boat is $1,704
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Bank transfer, Visa, Cash, Master Card.
If you rent a bareboat please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Final cleaning : $57 per rental
- Final cleaning : $227 per rental
- Outboard engine : $80 per rental
- Gennaker : $28 per day
- Paddle surf : $51 per day
- Skipper : $227 per day
- For week charters check-in is on Saturday at 10
- For week charters it is allowed to sleep on board the night before the charter
- For day charters check-in starts from 10
- For day charters check-out is until 20
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment can be made at the check-in
• The charter includes the mooring in the Marina Deportiva de Alicante, VAT, franchise insurance
• The rental does not include catering, fuel, moorings in other ports.
EXTRAS • Employer fees: € 200 / day + support
• Outboard engine (on request): € 70 / rental
• Cleaning Service (mandatory): € 200 in case of overnight stay / € 50 without overnight stay
• Surcharge for return of the boat without refueling: € 50 + gas station account
Fuels not paid at the end of the rental will be charged directly from the deposit.
• Extra night: € 150 / boat / night
• Gennaker: € 25 / day; € 60 / weekend; € 120 / week
• Paddle surf: € 45 / day; € 100 / weekend; € 160 / week
WAY TO PAY
40% at the time of booking and the other 60% fifteen days before boarding unless
the shipowner and the client expressly agree other terms.
SECURITY: The deposit is reimbursed at the end of the full rent or, where appropriate, once discounted or paid the
amounts corresponding to consumptions and equipment losses or breakdowns. Credit card.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Alicante. Harbour: Puerto de Alicante. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.